Gus (Bulldog)

Our English Bulldog, Gus, was looking way too handsome to get in trouble for breaking through the screen door.

Gus is 3 years old. Gus flew all the way to the US from Ukraine 3 years ago when he was a puppy. He likes to pass gas, snore and eat.

By Sadie

Gus (Bulldog)

Gus (Bulldog)

I do English bulldog rescue and I just fall in love every time I see a bulli face! As for the gas, give him yogurt after dinner! That is all that keeps me from suffocating in a house of 5 or more bullies when they all get cranked up after dinner! Love this boy! He is a doll!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 9, 2010
Guide
French Bulldog Puppy
French Bulldog - Breed Information and Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 11:27:33 AM on 10.0.1.89 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.