Gus (Bulldog)

Our English Bulldog, Gus, was looking way too handsome to get in trouble for breaking through the screen door.

Gus is 3 years old. Gus flew all the way to the US from Ukraine 3 years ago when he was a puppy. He likes to pass gas, snore and eat.

By Sadie

Gus (Bulldog)

Gus (Bulldog)

I do English bulldog rescue and I just fall in love every time I see a bulli face! As for the gas, give him yogurt after dinner! That is all that keeps me from suffocating in a house of 5 or more bullies when they all get cranked up after dinner! Love this boy! He is a doll!

Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 9, 2010
French Bulldog Puppy
French Bulldog - Breed Information and Photos