Making Dish Soap from Octagon Bar Soap

Where do I find Octagon soap for "homemade hand dishwashing soap recipe"? Is it in the bath soap section or the laundry soap section at Wal-Mart?

By Yvonne

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Oddly enough I've found it at our dollar store. Maybe you could call a few stores in your area ahead of time,asking if they carry Octagon bars.I've also purchased it through: soapsgonebuy.com I love it for a pre-treating stains for laundry.

I made my mom laugh when I showed her my new "discovery". I found it in my local grocery store, I buy no less than 10 bars at a time (at 79 cents ea.). I grate it into a glass jar then add boiling water. Let cool then shake and pour. Wonder and grease free.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes DishesSeptember 30, 2010
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Washing with bar soap.
Is Using Bar Soap Safe?
Buying Octagon Soap
Buying Octagon Soap
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:59:00 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.