Gift Wrap Storage System

I created a special space for storing tubes of gift wrap and ribbon. I put a shower curtain rod 4 feet up from the floor in my storage closet. Then, using old pantyhose, I put a tube of gift wrap or ribbon in each leg and tie it using ribbon at the top. Then, I hung the pair over a hanger, one tube on each side of the hook of the hanger. When it's time to use the gift wrap, all I have to do is cut the ribbon and slide the tubes out. This saves room for items that need to be stored in boxes.

Source: Readers Digest Book "Extraordinary Uses (for ordinary things)" (page 237)

By Charla from Colorado Springs, CO

Picture of rolls of wrapping paper.
Organizing Wrapping Paper
Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingJanuary 9, 2008
Recycled Wrapping Paper
Recycled Wrapping Paper Ideas
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
🎉
🎄