Pebbles (Mini-Dachshund)

Pebbles is a 4 year old Mini-dachshund. I got her and her brother BamBam on Craigslist last October. She is totally fascinated with the squirrels. In addition to chasing them all day, she loves to dig up the pecans they hide, and eats them!

Pebbles is very affectionate. She loves to be held and talked to like a baby. I actually have her in a real baby carrier that goes over my shoulder, so she can sit with me while I am online. She can be a drama queen, and work up a tear so fast, it is not funny!

By Amanda

She is so pretty! I have a Chiweenie (Chihuahua and weenie dog mix) named Pebbles. She too is a major drama-queen, squirrel chasing, yard digger! LOL

I have a Toy Daschund too, and her name is Daisy. We love her. She is our sucky baby, and sleeps with my hubby. She loves her biscuits. We take her on the occasional car ride. We took her fishing once, and she kept looking in the minnow pail very curious, and barking at people going by. She is not used to other people, so we are teaching her that she does not own every area, such as our house, yard, fishing spots etc. lol. She has an annoying habit of finding my socks, and hiding them in her opened cage where her pillow n' blankey are. We love her and she is part of our family. :)

Oh how precious. I just love Daschunds. I used to have one but she passed away and she was such a spoiled thing. When she was in trouble she would "freeze" in place and not move a muscle, lol, and she also loved sitting in my lap and sleeping. The picture that Marilyn posted here looks just like my Daisy that we lost years ago due to her getting too heavy and her spine bone puncturing her spinal column. It broke my heart when she died but I think on the good times that she had here and a tip to all the owners of Dashunds. Don't let your furbabies get too heavy and don't let them jump off things like beds and furniture and steps cause this also contributes to the back injuries and breaks down their backs, and in most cases causes death to your babies.

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 23, 2011
Bottle Propagator
Mini Greenhouses Using Recycled Materials
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Fruity Pebbles Easter Eggs
Making Fruity Pebbles Easter Eggs
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎉
🎄