Making a Pearl and Shell Waterfall Centerpiece
April 12, 2019
I brought my love for nature into my living room since our summer season will be going really busy. I just imagined myself going to this pearly wonderful waterfall while making this craft.
- stones, pebbles & sand
- transparent tape
- hot glue sticks (as many as needed)
- blue colored paper
- beads & pearl accessories
- artificial plant accessories
- white glue
- Trace a circular shape onto the blue paper and cut this out. Make it any size you want.
- Glue it onto the center of the cardboard.
- Cover the whole blue circle with hot glue.
- Surround it with stones.
- Pile up several stones on one side and glue in place.
- Take a shell and glue it on the top portion.
- Now, cut transparent tape following the length from the shell down to the base (blue circle covered with hot glue).
- Fill the tape with melting hot glue, let it drip from the shell down to the base to make it look like a flowing water.
- You can add another shells on the sides if you want, but that's optional.
- Put pearls inside the shells and decorate the whole thing with gems, pearls, and shells.
- Then add the artificial plants and flowers.
- Next, cut off the excess cardboard around the outer edge of the base.
- As you can see there are spaces in between and outside the stones, apply white glue all over these areas.
- Cover with pebbles or sand. Place this in the center of your table.
April 13, 20191 found this helpful
Wow! I was wondering how you were doing the water. It looks so real.
April 13, 20190 found this helpful
Hi littergitter I myself is even amazed by this craft see how it's done in step 8. It's made of melting hot glue.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
April 15, 20190 found this helpful
How very cute, Katrine!!!
Read More Comments colliepam
Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 157 Feedbacks
April 17, 20190 found this helpful
oh that is so lovely! you are clever!xxxx
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.