Finding a Low Cost Vet in Maine

I have a dog that needs surgery on both back knees, not at the same time, but for both it's going to cost me 600.00. I am on disability and that's not much. I would love to get this done so he can stay on his feet. He is just over a year old.

By Patricia from Unity, ME

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Pets Dogs HealthJuly 19, 2010
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Maine Christmas Charities
A dog being check out by a veterinarian.
Finding a Low Cost Vet Clinic
Minnesota
Finding Free or Low Cost Pet Clinics in Minnesota
Protein Powder
Low Carb Low Protein Powder for Breakfast Shakes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:09:54 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.