Low Cost Vet Clinics in Michigan?

When you pet is in need of medical attention it can be very disturbing to find the cost prohibitive. Check with the local ASPCA for advice and try calling around for a vet that takes payments or offers some low cost options. This is a page about finding low cost vet clinics in Michigan.

My kitty is sick. She's only 6 months old. She had a lump on the left side of her cheek, now today when I got home she was all bloody and there is a hole there. What happened to her? I don't have much money and I live in Lansing Michigan.

Answers

Best Answer

The best place to go would be your local ASPCA. A private vet may also reduce the fee, or give you a payment plan.

Best Answer

Southside Animal Hospital
5134 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Lansing, MI 48911
(517) 882-6614

Let them know about your situation.

Sounds like she had an abscess and it popped. Antibiotics would be best, from a vet. If you can't afford a vet, go to your nearest farm store.

In some states you can get antibiotics for animals without a script. Not sure if you can where you live or not, but you can try.

I need to get my dog a vaccine rabie shot he is a Australian German Shepherd I was wondering how much would it cost to go to your Vet Clinic

Pets AdviceJuly 29, 2018
🌻
🐛
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Low-Cost-Vet-Clinics-in-Michigan.html