Finding Low Cost X-rays for Dogs

Category Health
Finding low cost pet care often requires some research and even calling around to different clinics. Try the ASPCA for referrals or check to see if there is a veterinary school nearby. This is a guide about finding low cost X-rays for dogs.

I have a 2 and a half year old French Bulldog that was given to me last year. In the last few months she's been having a few issues. At first when I took her to the vet they said it was a urinary tract infection so I paid to have that looked at and paid for the medication. It seemed to help everything for a while, but now there's blood in her urine again. It was suggested that she might have a kidney stone. I know the only way to confirm or deny this is to do an Xray, but so far the quotes I've been getting are all over $200. Does anyone know of a low cost clinic or veterinary school or anywhere that takes payments so I can have this procedure done? I'm a single mom with two elementary kids. Money has been kinda tight since I was injured at work in May.

Answers

Best Answer

I would go to the local ASPCA.

Best Answer

Is there a vet school near you? We have 2 vet colleges in my state and they do xrays for $25.

What city are you in?

It is hard to refer you since it'll depend where you live. Or you can google search keyword: low cost x ray for dogs in (your area).