ArtCollectibles

Selling a Narnia Poster

I have an original Chronicles of Narnia poster map without a boarder in awesome condition. It is from 1971, by Pauline Baynes. I would love to sell it and know its worth. I have found a site that says it is authentic, but I can't seem to find information on how much to list it for on say, eBay. I also don't know how to determine who would be interested in purchasing it. Please help if you can. I'd appreciate it.

By wife2jfbuilder from MPLS, MN

I just googled it and found several sites. I only opened one but it said you can buy it for 1.50 but it's not by the same artist and doesn't list the date of production. I would keep looking. If you know the value, then put it on Ebay for that price or a bit lower, then put a reserve on it for the amount you want.

good luck!!

Couldn't you put it on Ebay auction. Put what price you want to start at (the worth) and see if you couldn't sell it that way.

Thanks for your help. Yes, it isn't a cheap one. I've looked and looked, even joined a Narnia fan club looking for answers. That's where I found out that it is pretty valuable, and rarer than not to come by, but no clue on price. I've emailed the people who run the site but no answer back. I've looked and looked for it, there are several other ones, but haven't found one selling this 'original' one! Thanks!