Making a Birthday Candy Poster

Category Gifts
This is a guide about making a birthday candy poster. A fun birthday present can be personalize poster using packages of candy to help you express your good wishes.

My daughter wanted to make something to give her nana on her birthday. After searching Pinterest she decided to make her a candy poster. It was very fun to pick out the candies and find a way to use each one!

Here's what she wrote:

Dear Nana,

It would (Take 5) minutes or more to tell you how special you are.

I know I can be as sour as (Sour Patch Kids) sometimes, but thanks for being my nana.

I love you to the (Milky Way) and back!

I couldn't afford to take you to New (York) or even the (Symphony) so I made you this poster for your birthday.

Love your,
(Smarties)

Aorable! Thanks for posting.

Super cute idea ! :) I will make one too.

As the nana in question, I love it and am carefully opening the candy so that the wrappers remain in place. Got to save such a thoughtful gift.