Juicer Recipes

I have just discovered juicing and am trying to collect some recipes. I have a couple of limitations though. For one, I'm diabetic so there are a lot of fruits that I can't eat, like oranges for one. Also I'm allergic to strawberries, pineapple, and coconut so I can't have those either.

Does anyone have any good recipes that I can try? I'll appreciate any and all that you will send!

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

Wish I had some recipes on hand that would be helpful for your limitations, but I do know that blueberries and cranberries are safe for either type of diabetes so maybe simply blend them with milk or soy milk and maybe even add some yummy vanilla protein powder for flavor enhancement. :-)

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages FruitSeptember 18, 2010
Woman Using a Juicer
Using a Juicer
Woman juicing fruits
Cleaning a Juicer
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Homemade Apple Juice
Making Homemade Apple Juice