Cleaning Baking Dishes Using Peroxide

I used to have a formula to clean the brown stuff off baking dishes. I think it had peroxide in it. I tried a few combos but just can't remember what it was.

Anne from Utah

Was it cream of tartar and white vinegar?

For an inexpensive cleaner (porcelain, glass, etc.) purchase Whiting in the paint dept. It's non-abrasive, super fine powder for polishing, cleaning glass. (It's primary use is for thickening paint, and is the 'white' powder that remains after polishing the car....it will not scratch glass; only your applicator does, so use a soft, cotton cloth).

1) Sprinkle Whiting on the baking dish.

2) Use a damp, soapy terry cloth to wipe away the burned, soiled dish.

Think your stove is clean?? Spritz the stove top and sprinkle Whiting and wipe away...you'll see the whiting find all those spots that still contain areas that aren't clean :))

I use barkeepers friend. Available at Walmart. It makes my white corningware look brand new again.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes DishesJune 5, 2008
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Cleaning With Hydrogen Peroxide
Baking Ingredients
Substitution for Cream of Tartar When Baking
Cleaning Dishes
Cleaning Greasy Dishes
🎄