Gluing Paper to Wooden Candle Pedestals

I am making wooden candle pedestals. I am staining them and gluing words on them. But my glue shows through the paper that the words are written on. What can I use to attach them? Could I use the last coat of stain like a glue and stick the papers on right before it dries? Thanks in advance.

Linda from Hartley

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Use Mod Podge you can get it in the craft area. You get in the craft area near glues:) works great:) and it doesn't bubble as you Decoupage over the paper:0 wish you luck

Have you tried Modge Podge or wallpaper glue?

Homemade Candle Holder
Homemade Candle Holder Ideas
Crafts AdviceDecember 17, 2008
Holiday Candle Holders
Making Painted Glass Jar Holiday Candle Holders
Gluing Puzzles Together
Gluing Puzzles Together
star jar candle holder
Glass Jar Candle Holder Ideas
glue bottle
Gluing Paper to Plastic
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:08:02 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.