Dilled Cucumber-Shrimp Spread
- 1 cup dry curd low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill weed or 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup well-drained shredded seeded cucumber
- 1 can small shrimp, rinsed and drained
Place all ingredients except pepper, cucumber and shrimp in bowl of food processor fitted with steel blade or in blender container. Cover and process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Spread mixture in shallow 9 inch serving plate; sprinkle with pepper. Top with cucumber and shrimp. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetable slices or crackers, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 7:18:24 AM on 10.0.1.222 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us