Users Manual for a Keys E-Trainer Elliptical Machine

I recently bought a used elliptical machine. It works really well. But I am wondering what the numbers on the front "cogs" mean? The brand name is Keys and it is an E-trainer. I tried looking it up online but can't find any information. Any ideas where I can find a user manual?

By ew954 from Tallahassee, FL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Do you know the brand name? Google them and call them.

The numbers represent "difficulty level". You can turn both wheels to 5 and it will work your muscles a little harder. Not sure if it is more inclined or just "tighter" like the gears on a bike.

Did you find the user manual? I just bought the same elliptical machine and am looking fore the manual.

I need some parts for that, if you don't use please e-mail me.

I found some information on their website, but couldn't download the user's manual like they said I could. You can try this link http://www.keysfitness.com It seems they are more into their weight machines. They also have a "find a dealer near you" tab, and a contact us tab. hope that helps. I bought a used one, too.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 1, 2009
Man working out on an elliptical at the gym.
Fixing a Squeaky Elliptical
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:21:36 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.