Paint Color Advice For Kitchen With Almond Appliances And Oak Cabinets

We live in a home that is all white. I would like to update and have more modern coloring in the home. I'm not good with picking the right colors and would like some help.

I would like to paint the kitchen first. I have almond appliances, oak cabinets, the floors are a tannish beige color. This would be for the kitchen and a small room off the kitchen, which has a lot of windows in it.

By Melissa from MI

Answers

Couple questions: What colors do you like/ gravitate towards? Also what color(s) are in the small room off the kitchen?

Answer

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceJuly 18, 2010
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for a Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 26, 2016 at 10:20:26 PM on 10.0.1.84 in 570 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.