Keeping Eyebrow Pencil on All Day

I wasn't blessed with thick eyebrows so I have to fill in the sparse areas with an eyebrow pencil. The problem I had was, at the end of the day, most of the eyebrow pencil had worn off. I solved this by spraying a small amount of hairspray on my finger and then dabbing it on my eyebrows quickly before it dried. Now I have eyebrows all day long!

By Marnita from Cumming, GA

by applying a light coat of transucent powder on them it would lock the colour on.... it also works for eyeliner

That's a great tip! I switched to using waterproof mascara on my eyebrows. The brown mascaras work perfectly. My oily skin refuses to keep eyebrow pencil on.

That is a creative solution! I have been learning about eyebrows on youtube videos. There is a wax product for eyebrows that addresses this very issue! There is a product for everything. Your solution could be posted on youtube, it is such a great solution.

Woman Applying Eyebrow Pencil
Eyebrow Pencil Usage Tips and Tricks
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up TipsJuly 5, 2006
Reviving Dried Pencil Erasers
Close up of woman with stenciled eyebrow
Using Eyebrow Stencils
Glass frog pencil holders.
Unique Pencil Holders
Removing Graphite (or Pencil) Stains from Clothing
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 12:10:24 AM on in 969 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.