BitBit (Dachshund)

BitBit is 2 years old and a Dachshund. We got her on Valentine's Day, my dad and my little brother went to chose one. When I saw her, I knew she was the one. I had wanted a dog for a long time.

She like to chase our other dog kibbles around it is so funny to watch them run around. She loves to be petted and held and sitting in your lap, relaxing is her favorite thing to do.

By DMarie98 from Holly Pond AL

What a cute name and what an even cuter dog! I love the name Kibble and Bit Bit!

Such a cute dog!

I agree cute names. BitBit is adorable give her some lovings from me and my doggie Honey.

Photos Pets DogsSeptember 11, 2009
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos