Party ThemesParties

Ideas for a Lizzie McGuire Party Theme

I would like to know if anyone has any ideas for party favors/goody bags for a Lizzie McGuire birthday party for an 8 year old girl. This is the theme that she has her heart set on. The store-bought stuff is really expensive. Any frugal ideas for a mom on a budget?

Cindy from Medicine Hat, AB

You could try to get some cheap/used teen magazines which are sure to have a lot of pictures of Lizzie. Entrtainment weekly might have some pictures. Many local used book stores where I live sell magazines for very cheap. You could cut out various pictures to make party favors. You could make placemats by gluing pictures to a piece of card stock the size of a placemat, then laminate it with clear contact paper.

You could also rent some videos that have Lizzie in them to watch at the party. Walmart or other discount stores probably have a poster of Lizzie for relatively cheap.

Dollar stores may have some Lizzie stuff, they are a pretty good place to look for pop culture items.

For games you could play, pin the tail on lizzie or check out a book about Lizzie from the library and create a Lizzie McGuire trivia game. Create a board and pieces, creat 3 or 4 teams, get a timer so people don't take to long answer questions, and have party favors for the winning team.

Hope these help!

I don't have any ideas for that but my granddaughter is in love with reruns of Full House and wanted a Full House party, any ideas for this?

Well I like Full House too but on one of the shows Jesse makes ginger bread men and makes them look like Danny and all the other people so you could have already make the ginger bread men and have the kids design one of the characters on the show and then have a contest.

I don't know if is too late to write this but we are planning a lizzie mc guire party for my 7 year's old, and we ordered a blank purse from oriental trading, and then we printed the lizzie mc guire template in it with the iron transfer paper, they are seriously cool.

if you have another idea for our party please write to me to

gmwhitley73@aol.com""

Giving a Lizzie party for my 9 yr old granddaughter.

Went to Dollar Store - Picked up cute purses and filled them with pastel nail polish, (3 btls for a dollar)

mirror and hair clip set ($1 each) keychains, chocolate flavored lip gloss (3 for $1), emory boards in wild colors and journals with floral print ($1 each).

My niece is coming that day to give each girl a manicure and help them style their hair with the clips and ponytail holders (6 for $1). Good game - Telephone game. BirthdayExpress.com has more suggestions. Have a great party.

Go To The Dollar Store""""""""

i think all those apinons rock my world

Hey guys !

I'm looking for free images and cliparts of lizzie mcguire to create cards, decor etc for my 7 yr old's birthday in June. any ideas where would i find this ? please do let me know on mariferns (at) hotmail.com . ta

Hi,

We're doing Lizzie McGuire this year and it is even more difficult to find stuff in the UK! We've made keyrings - bought the plastic keyrings reallt cheaply on e-bay and inserted a cartoon Lizzie picture and the childs name. You could make Lizzie bookmarks, laminate and thread with ribbon, placemats or door signs, download pictures, print and laminate.

I've also put in 'flower' hairbands and ponytail bobbles as they are quite girlie and go with the theme - these were obtained quite inexpensively from e-bay as well.

Good luck - I'm sure your daughter will appreciate all the effort you're going to.

you can fold a piece of paper and then fold another end to close it and could be a envelope and goodie bags. poster board can be used by having markers and putting lizzie mcguire pictures and put a air bubble thats says happy birthday baby girl and what ever there name is i had that kind of birthday party when i was 8 years old.

You guys have great ideas. I need one for my thirteenth B-Day. Could you help?