Microwave Crisp Maker

Does anyone in England know where I can buy a microwave crisp maker? I've tried ebay (ten pounds! I don't think so!), tried Lakeland and Kleeneeze. I am on the Slimming World diet so I'd really like one. Many thanks.

You don't need a crisp maker. Go to recipezaar.com and put "Uncle Bill's Microwave Potato Chip Recipe # 47195" into the search area at the top of the page and directions will come up for making delicious fat-free chips.

Hope this will be a help.

If you don't want to spend the money for a microwave crisp maker, how about just making them in the oven on baking sheets ???

It would actually take much less time for an abundance of crisps and be as fat free as the microwave recipes ...

Thankyou guys, why didn't I think of oven baked! sometimes it takes someone else to think of the simple things. lol