Be Creative When Hanging Pictures

You don't always have to hang your pictures at eye level. I have two "half walls" separating my kitchen from my family room. These two little walls needed something to jazz them up so I hung two of my 'Gregg Brown' prints on the short walls and and long/narrow print on the tall wall. All of the prints have basically the same theme which is fruits and vegetables and coordinate very well together in my kitchen.

Picture frames are cheap. If you go to thrift stores and garage sales you can pick them up for next to nothing. I then take the print that came with the used frame out and paint the frame to coordinate with my color scheme and add my own prints to decorate my home.

By Florida Gal from Spring Hill, FL

Prints hung on wall and half wall.

Good idea! I have hung pictures over my bedroom door and was able to see them when I woke up. They were my "quiet place". Then I had 2 windows in the bedroom that came to about upper chest height. I hung 2 pictures under there and I could look at them when I was on my side. It seemed special to be able to look at pictures at eye level from bed!

You have a nice color scheme too.

Just wanted to let you know that this idea is great. Good for you, by the way of what I can see the rest of your place looks so nice. Wow ...inspiring, if you ever any other craft ideas, please let me know.

Always can use a helping idea. Especially from a girl in Florida, from a girl in Canada jsimp52 Thank you

This idea is Fabulous!! If you don't mind my asking, where did you find those Gregg Brown prints??

Man Hanging Picture Frame
Hanging Pictures
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating ArtFebruary 11, 2009
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
A picture frame on a plaster wall.
Hanging Pictures on Plaster Walls