14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

A 14th celebration can be a challenge to plan for these energetic young teens. This guide contains 14th birthday party ideas for girls.

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I turn 14 in November and I think I'm going to hire a hall. I would like to invite around 30 - 40 people, but I'm not sure about the theme, or what to do. I know my party is ages away, but last year I planned it two weeks before and it ended in disaster, so I though I would plan early this year. Please help me, any suggestions would be good.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Planning ahead is really smart, Charlie. Why don't you make a list of everything you think you'll need? The hall itself, music (if you want your guests to be entertained; either a live band or DJ), food, beverages, decorations, other entertainment? You'll want to know how much it's all going to cost, right? And the people you hire for the celebration will likely want deposits ahead of time so they know you're serious and you know they'll show up. Planning is fun! Share the excitement by asking a couple of friends to help you with the lists and research and ideas?

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for my party. I'm an emo girl and all of my friends are also emo! They love partying and so do I, but my parents are strict and would never let me have a party at home without their supervision! I just want to go some where and do something where they might leave me alone and I could actually have fun! Any suggestions?

By Aiden

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm turning 14 in two weeks and I literally have no money to spend for a birthday party, but my house is super small and I'm embarrassed to have people over. Plus my room is a bit babyish. I can't transport my 8 friends anywhere because my trucks are too small. I also don't want people over because I have 3 cats, a dog, a snake, a fish, a way older brother, a little sister, and way too strict of parents. Can someone help?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Well, Chatty, the best thing about being with friends is just being with them, right? Hanging out, talking? What are things you could all do that don't cost any money? Planning can be half the fun. I suggest you get together with them after school or during lunch and ask them for ideas about what you could all do to celebrate your birthday. Do you live near a park or is there one within a bus ride? How about a beach? Make a list and ask everyone for at least one idea that doesn't cost money.

Have fun!

My 14th birthday is April 4th and I have never had a party so I wanted to invite my friends somewhere. My parents said the only way that will happen is if it's at our local bowling alley. I don't want to just go to the bowling alley I want to go somewhere else. Does anyone have any cheap birthday ideas? (P.S I also am not going to just invite them to my house or a cookout. I want an actual place like a restaurant with plenty of games and group activities.)

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Personally, I see nothing wrong with a bowling party, but that's just me. I'd go with that, maybe order in pizza and drinks, and cake, and have a great time. (Our bowling alley will let groups do this. You would have to ask.) Roller skating might be an option, if there are any such places anymore. A party at a pool. Birthday parties should be a time for fun, visiting, nice food, and cake. They should not be a competition to see who can put on the most lavish show, nor spend the most money. Games in a park (if the weather permits) -- things like soccer or badminton or scavenger hunts -- with campfires or picnic lunches can be just as much fun, even more, than a restaurant. Restaurants seldom have facilities for games for teens.

Read More Answers...

My birthday is in 16 days and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I planned on having a glow in the dark party, but I changed my mind. I just plan on hanging out with my friends and that's it. But I don't know what should we do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My birthday is in two weeks and I have prepared nothing. I don't know what to do. I turn fourteen and I just want a sleepover or something easy, but I have 5 friends and if I have a sleepover we only have room for 4 and I don't want to leave a friend out. What shall I do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I agree with the previous poster. I think you should be able to squeeze in one more girl. Sleep on the living room floor? Use two different rooms? Have everyone bring sleeping bags and pillows and squeeze in.

Read More Answers...

I will be 14 on May 12 and my party will be on May 14. I don't know what to do for my birthday party. I want to go somewhere that is cheap. I can invite 4 of my friends. Please help me. What should I do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi I Am Having The Same Problem, What Did You End You Doing ??

I am turning 14 in about 1 weeks' time. I would like to do something for my birthday, but have no idea what. I can not have a big party or anything too expensive. I would have about 4 friends that would come if it is going out somewhere or more if it is just in the house.

I am not really a girly girl, I am open to all ideas. Please help as I need to tell my parents soon otherwise it will be too late to do anything. My friends are a mix of boys and girls. I live in Scotland and it is basically always raining!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thanks

So I'm turning 14 in 4 days and having a party on Saturday, but I want a theme for the party because it's my first ever party. What should the theme be?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What kind of a party are you having? Are you inviting both boys and girls, or only girls? Do you have a large guest list or only a couple of friends? All these things make a difference in the kind of theme you pick. What kind of cake are you having? If it is being decorated, have you chosen what it is going to be like? If so, let that be your theme. If you are having just a regular looking cake, and you don't have a sniff about theme, just go to a dollar store and browse around amongst the party things. Pick some plates, napkins, etc. that you like. Get some balloons and maybe some streamers to decorate the house or patio or wherever you are having the party. You might even get some little bubble favors; even big kids like bubbles!

I am turning 14 in a few months (19-June-2016) and I need to have a killer party! My theme is Horror Movie. The thing I need help with is the menu, time, venue, etc.! I live in Bundaberg, Australia. Please help!

From Bella

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If your having a sleepover, make sure you have a scary movie to watch. Look on pinterest as far as menu, time, and venues go. Pinterest has everything! If you have any party stores, be sure to check there. They might have discounted halloween stuff that would be puurrfect for your party! (That was supposed to be a black cat, Pun intended!) Most of all have fun!

Read More Answers...

Want an original 14th girl birthday party? Last year for my 14th, me and my friends all dressed up like our favorite characters from the movie premiere we were going to see (The Hunger Games). None of the guys dressed up but it was still fun. We hung around, got food, went people watching and then went back to my house after the guys left. We got in ridiculous pajamas and played Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, we prank called people and then put on a bunch of glow-in-the-dark stuff and ran around the park. We even had a strobe light dance party.

It was really fun and I think it was perfect for my age group. Hope this is helpful :)

I'm turning 14 in November, but I thought it would be a great idea to start planning now because last year when I started planning my party a month before it didn't work out. So I was thinking a pool party, but most of my friends are having pool parties so it's way too common. I'm not a fan of scavenger hunt parties or costume parties. So I was thinking of making my party in like a hall, but I'm just not sure yet because what if people get bored? So please help me plan my party so everyone will have fun. By the way I'm inviting both girls and boys and probably 20 to 25 people from ages 13 to 16.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm turning 14 in a week. I want to be with my friends, but I can't do an expensive party. Any ideas to what I can do with my friends to celebrate that is not too expensive?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm having three friends over to sleep (in 4 days) for my birthday, but it's not a big birthday it's just my 14th. My mum doesn't want to spend a heap of money because they don't have a lot, but yeah. I just don't have that many ideas and I don't want them getting bored! So if you guys have any that would help a lot.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hopefully this reply isn't too late. I would recommend doing nails, doing each other's makeup. Ask your friends to bring a board game or something. Watch a movie. Have eating competitions, or whatever competitions. haha. Just do what girls your age do..I'm going to be 14 as well and my birthday is in 12 days! Any recommendations are appreciated!

Read More Answers...

So my birthday is on March 14, 12 days from now and I still don't know what I'm going to do. My best friend is coming over for the weekend, but I need help with knowing what to do. I just don't want either of us to get bored, and also I don't want my parents to fork out a bunch of money. Any ideas on what we should do? Any help is appreciated!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I'm guessing she's your best friend because the two of you have many common interests. Why not make a list of some of your favourite things and as your friend to choose two or three?

My 14th birthday party is combined with my best friend and it is in 2 months. We have about 50 people coming and it is a Scouts party because we do scouts. We have lots of scouts coming and we would like to know a really cheap way for our food and decorations. Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Thank you I will try and shops like those in Australia.

Read More Answers...

My birthday is June 19th and I really want to have a cool birthday. My mom isn't allowing me to have a party because it's too expensive. I want to still have friends sleepover even though my mom said no party. I was thinking about having about 8 friends sleeping over and ordering pizza. Does anyone have ideas for movies to watch on Netflix or even things to do the next morning? I'd appreciate any help that I can get! I live in California if that helps anything.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My 14th birthday is in September 2016. I have had: Hannah Montana movie in PJs, baking, AG doll party, spa, karaoke, Hawaiian/limo party, sleepover at a hotel/scavenger hunt at mall, and a movie/sleepover. I'm out of ideas. I don't want a pool party or going to the actual movies. I love broadway, I just want a Netflix sleepover night with some of my friends with food and time together. Any suggestions for movies, food, decor?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My birthday is on the 25th of April. I am going to be 14 years old and would like to have a party. I have no idea what to do. It can't be anything too expensive. There will be about 10ish people including me. I live In Scotland and there is a possibility it will rain. I need to tell my parents ASAP. I am not really a girly-girl and there will be boys there. However we are all friends so the boys don't mind staying over! Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My birthday is in early July and I wanted to invite about 6-9 people. I only want to spend money on decorations and food because I recently had a big party and spent a lot of money. I've already went to a hotel, the lake, and the movies. I've also already had a hula and soccer themed party. I was thinking about going to the river where there's a rope swing and rock to jump off, it's very private and cheap, however it could be a little dangerous. There's glass from high school parties, and there's a small current. Other than that it could be very fun with music and food. Should I go for it? I can't find anything better.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

My birthday is also coming up and my 5 friends that are really close are coming over. I've got a big tent and we're going to sleep in my backyard! We will have some candy while watching a movie and then the next day I'm having a small proper party with a bit of cake and candy. If you have a tent I suggest that because you're not spending a lot of money on sweets and stuff. I hope this helps.

Read More Answers...
                                        Load More
                                        Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningAugust 19, 2012
                                        Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
                                        14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
                                        A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
                                        16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
                                        Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
                                        Raising Girls
                                        Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
                                        17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
                                        © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 24, 2016 at 5:03:13 PM on 10.0.2.69 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.