14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

A 14th celebration can be a challenge to plan for these energetic young teens. This guide contains 14th birthday party ideas for girls.

September 27, 2013 Flag

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for my party. I'm an emo girl and all of my friends are also emo! They love partying and so do I, but my parents are strict and would never let me have a party at home without their supervision! I just want to go some where and do something where they might leave me alone and I could actually have fun! Any suggestions?

By Aiden

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Top Comment

Go bowling at night. They turn on the disco lights and it's a bunch of fun. Not to mention they play really emo music. Pretty affordable too.

August 5, 2013 Flag

Want an original 14th girl birthday party? Last year for my 14th, me and my friends all dressed up like our favorite characters from the movie premiere we were going to see (The Hunger Games). None of the guys dressed up but it was still fun. We hung around, got food, went people watching and then went back to my house after the guys left. We got in ridiculous pajamas and played Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, we prank called people and then put on a bunch of glow-in-the-dark stuff and ran around the park. We even had a strobe light dance party.

It was really fun and I think it was perfect for my age group. Hope this is helpful :)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi,

Lots of young teenagers like myself love photobooths. It is quite easy to set one up. Just get some streamers or something for a background and stick it on a blank wall. Most mac computers have a photo booth app so you could set that up. If you don't have a mac use webcamtoy. (Its a website)

At the party maybe you can do each others nails and watch movies. Maybe you could split into teams and have a cook-off?

Hope this helps and Happy Birthday!

February 21, 2017 Flag

Hey my 14th birthday is coming up on April 17 and I have no clue what to do. Here where I am it's autumn. I am in high school and I want to have an epic party, but I only want to invite around 20-30 people (mainly girls). I am all about colour and unicorns and pics. I hope you could help.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This website has many ideas for unicorn parties: http://www.pret  orn-party-ideas/

You could have a scavenger hunt since the weather will still be nice. You also could have team games, since you have a good amount of people.

July 22, 2016 Flag

My birthday is October 19th and I will be turning 14 so I don't want anything babyish, but I can't have a pool party because it will be too cold. Any ideas?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should have an outing like go out with friends then have a sleepover or hire a hall and have a party or ask to have a party at you house then have friends stay and go out with a buch of people the next day

January 18, 2017 Flag

My daughter is having a birthday and I want to do something special for her. She loves the performing arts and has tons of friends. We would have around 50-75 people at her party, but I want to keep it below $500. Since we are in LA, we don't know where to have her bday party. A selfie booth would be great so the kids could take pictures, but I don't know of any companies that do that. Any ideas/help would be great!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

this is a hard one as I have never been that into preforming arts but I did see a WII game.. and copied what it said ...........as follows....Dance on Broadway is the Wii dance game that puts YOU center stage performing some of the biggest Broadway hits right at home! Dance, sing, and act to hit songs from your favorite musical performances, like You Cant Stop the Beat, Fame, and Luck Be A Lady- just to name a few! Challenge up to four friends or family members for the starring role in 20 Broadway hits. Get your jazz hands ready for Dance on Broadway!

https://www.pin  633387420981301/ is a site that has posters with different themes relating to the arts... you coud copy and paste to microsoft word or other office sites and print out to 8X10 and have posted around or in frames....on tables. or smaller as thank yo cards. or invitations... so a lot of searching on pinteest..... would love to hear how it came out

January 28, 2017 Flag

My birthday is on August 12th. I'll be turning 14 in a couple months, but I don't know what to do for my birthday. I have 6 people coming to my birthday party that's all my best friends. I am a girly girl, but I don't know what to do for my party. Okay so my cousin said that I can have a party or whatever I want to do for my birthday, but just have to tell her what I want to do by my birthday. Then I should get it all planned out and stuff, but I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for my birthday with all my friends.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you want to keep the party at home you could watch a couple of movies (Netflix or rent from Redbox), a mini spa day at home, like do your nails and makeup, get your favorite food and candy.

January 25, 2017 Flag

My birthday is coming up in April 2017 and I'm turning 14. I want to try something different this year, like maybe a few ideas that are cheap and fun. I was thinking of going paintballing and going karting. I am planning on inviting my close friend to the event, but she has a older sister that is a few years older and I don't want to be rude and not invite her. What should I do? Please help.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can do a CSI party where you have to solve a crime and test DNA find blood figure out your crime scene and one of the people at the party can dissapear and 5en be the killer

January 3, 2017 Flag

So my birthday is coming up in a couple of months and I still don't know what to do? I was thinking about going shopping or something, but I want to do something different. It can be slightly pricey (up to £150, approximately $180). I want to do something that can either have loads of people coming (20-30) or only a few! I need ideas so if you have any please let me know.

Thank You x

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Often times we have taken our daughters on a date and enjoy dinner and a movie. Sometimes extended family joins us at the restaurant (at their expense) or we enjoy cake & ice cream at home.

March 7, 2016 Flag

My 14th birthday is April 4th and I have never had a party so I wanted to invite my friends somewhere. My parents said the only way that will happen is if it's at our local bowling alley. I don't want to just go to the bowling alley I want to go somewhere else. Does anyone have any cheap birthday ideas? (P.S I also am not going to just invite them to my house or a cookout. I want an actual place like a restaurant with plenty of games and group activities.)

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to Dave and Busters and have fun it's your day

December 2, 2016 Flag

I will be turning 14 in January. I have my friends, but I don't really know what to do. I want to have a dinner, but only with my close 2 friends. What should I do with my other 3 friends that aren't as close to me?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Find your local YMCA or ask local hotels ( many offer day passes to swim at their pool for a fee) and enjoy summer fun of swimming in January!

YMCA's even have saunas and spas for pampering and even various fun classes like spinning!

My one daughters birthday is in January and she always hated that it was too cold to be outside so this just flips the whole cold feel of the season, with fun for everyone!

November 1, 2016 Flag

I am having my 14th birthday party at home, but I don't know what to do. There will be girls and boys there. I am a tomboy, I don't really like girly stuff. Any suggestions are appreciated.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about a scavenger hunt?

November 2, 2016 Flag

I am turning 14 in 2 weeks and I have no idea what to do for my birthday. My parents won't let me do anything that is over their $200 budget. My original plan was to do a sleepover and I still want to do that, but I feel that doing just a sleepover would be a little boring. I have 9 girls, including myself, who will most likely be coming to my party. I want an original idea that my friends have probably never done at at a party before, unlike bowling because I hate bowling. Keep in mind that my birthday is in November and it's very cold. If anyone has ideas please tell me because I am kind of freaking out about this whole thing. Thanks!

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Create your own scavenger hunt/ Amazing Race in the mall. Have 2 teams and each team has 6 to 8 envelopes that mom and dad will control. In each envelope have clues or something they have to do or collect. Like find an animal that loves caffeine and collect something free from there (Caribou napkin). How many athletic shoe store are there? If there is a Sears in your mall say find a riding lawnmower or snow blower and take a picture on your camera phone. Go to the store that sponsors the Thanksgiving parade and have money in the envelope for everyone to get something small from the candy section or a drink from the cafe. There are several other things you could do or create to do in the mall to use your camera phone. Make sure you spread out the activities so you are going from one end of the mall to the other. It's a really cheap thing to do then after your could get DQ cake or treat in the food court to have in the mall.

May 12, 2016 Flag

I'm turning 14 in two weeks and I literally have no money to spend for a birthday party, but my house is super small and I'm embarrassed to have people over. Plus my room is a bit babyish. I can't transport my 8 friends anywhere because my trucks are too small. I also don't want people over because I have 3 cats, a dog, a snake, a fish, a way older brother, a little sister, and way too strict of parents. Can someone help?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could always just spend time in the local mall. Trying on outfits without actually buying them can be really fun. If you wanted to do more then that get your parents to make like a shopping list sort of thing and you have to go around to all these shops try things on, snap a photo and move on with the next clue. If you don't want to do it in a shopping mall you could do it around the city if your parents will allow you to and you and your friends could get into teams and have a race around the city snapping pics.

June 6, 2016 Flag

So my birthday is on the 29th of June, but I can't have it til after. I have no idea what type of party I want and I'm inviting around 7 people. What should I do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

i dont have much to say but we have the same birthday mounth date and year :)

June 27, 2016 Flag

So I'm having a birthday party on July 10 and I'm turning 14. I have no idea what to do. It's in my backyard mostly and might be in my house. My backyard is not big and we will be in the garage. I need help with a theme and ideas for what to do. There will be about 8-9 teen girls, 13-14 all girly. Please help! Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

a hot tub party

September 6, 2016 Flag

My birthday is in 20 days and I will be turning 14. I have no idea what to do. My mom told me I can't have any more than 10 people. I've already done a bowling party, Hollywood party, and I already stayed the night in a hotel. Also I live in a small town. It takes a little over 30 min. to get to the nearest big town. Please help me.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Happy Birthday :)

November 20, 2016 Flag

My birthday is in February and I am turning 14. I want to have a disco party, but I'm not sure if it will be OK and I want to invite my ex not sure though.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A disco party sounds pretty cool especially if you can get some accessories to dress up with friends but the ex thing sounds risky. it depends f you guys are still good friends r even friends for that matter. If you guys are freshly broken up and it ended badly, it wouldn't be such a good idea. But if you two are fine and still hang out and talk then yeah go ahead it might still be just as fun.

August 31, 2016 Flag

My birthday is coming up in 4 weeks and I don't know what to do. I only want to have a small party with 3-5 friends. Please help me figure out what to do.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

oh maybe bounce off some if you have any mine is tomorrow?!

September 6, 2016 Flag

Basically my birthday is on the 1st of October and I am Jewish and my birthday is on a Saturday. I can't do quite a lot of stuff like watch movies or drive anything electric. I was going to do something on the Sunday, but it's a festival like the Saturday and I can't do anything then either. I don't know what to do because I wanna do it on the Saturday, but there's nothing to do. Any ideas? Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hey my birthday is that day too! We also have a churchy thing, but yeah im celebrating my birthday a different day.

April 3, 2016 Flag

My birthday is in two weeks and I have prepared nothing. I don't know what to do. I turn fourteen and I just want a sleepover or something easy, but I have 5 friends and if I have a sleepover we only have room for 4 and I don't want to leave a friend out. What shall I do?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningAugust 19, 2012
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:36:44 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.