Browsing: 14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

A 14th celebration can be a challenge to plan for these energetic young teens. This guide contains 14th birthday party ideas for girls.

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 27, 2013 Flag

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for my party. I'm an emo girl and all of my friends are also emo! They love partying and so do I, but my parents are strict and would never let me have a party at home without their supervision! I just want to go some where and do something where they might leave me alone and I could actually have fun! Any suggestions?

By Aiden

Top Comment

Go bowling at night. They turn on the disco lights and it's a bunch of fun. Not to mention they play really emo music. Pretty affordable too.

Top Comment

I'm having the same problem. My birthday is this Tuesday and all I got is music and Rock Band. Maybe you could have people dress in black and wear warpaint and chill.

July 22, 2016 Flag

My birthday is October 19th and I will be turning 14 so I don't want anything babyish, but I can't have a pool party because it will be too cold. Any ideas?

sameeeeee I'm 5th

You deserve the best party yet. I suggest you go out to a restraint or a huge park and have a party there also making non alcoholic cocktails like I will be having my birthday is on the 29th of November and I am turning 14 also having a pool party loads of...

September 6, 2016 Flag

My birthday is in 20 days and I will be turning 14. I have no idea what to do. My mom told me I can't have any more than 10 people. I've already done a bowling party, Hollywood party, and I already stayed the night in a hotel. Also I live in a small town. It takes a little over 30 min. to get to the nearest big town. Please help me.

How about apple picking with your friends who will help you celebrate your bday. Go to a farm n just enjoy it.

Happy Birthday :)

September 6, 2016 Flag

Basically my birthday is on the 1st of October and I am Jewish and my birthday is on a Saturday. I can't do quite a lot of stuff like watch movies or drive anything electric. I was going to do something on the Sunday, but it's a festival like the Saturday and I can't do anything then either. I don't know what to do because I wanna do it on the Saturday, but there's nothing to do. Any ideas? Thanks.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

hey nina! if your struggling with when to do it you dont have to do it on the exact date, before or after is good. how about pick a theme, e.g. CHINESE and get some food, and some Chinese related activities? pm me if you need any help XX

Hey my birthday is that day too! We also have a churchy thing, but yeah im celebrating my birthday a different day.

March 7, 2016 Flag

My 14th birthday is April 4th and I have never had a party so I wanted to invite my friends somewhere. My parents said the only way that will happen is if it's at our local bowling alley. I don't want to just go to the bowling alley I want to go somewhere else. Does anyone have any cheap birthday ideas? (P.S I also am not going to just invite them to my house or a cookout. I want an actual place like a restaurant with plenty of games and group activities.)

You could always expand on your parents ideas of the local bowling alley. Maybe get a cheap limo to take you and your friends there then they can sleep over at your place after and you could have a make over thing with make up and find some cheap costumes.

Go to Dave and Busters and have fun it's your day

August 31, 2016 Flag

My birthday is coming up in 4 weeks and I don't know what to do. I only want to have a small party with 3-5 friends. Please help me figure out what to do.

My birthday is next week so my parents r going to rent two hotel rooms next door to eachother so i cant have four friends stay in one room with me and my parents n my bb sis in the other room. We r going to go swimming, we booked the conference room for the cake and presents. This isnt to expensive, well for me anyways because im a September bb so all hotel room prices r low and my dad is a holiday inn member so he gets discounts on rooms. This is my idea of a perfect fourteenth birthday

go to the mall and have a scavenger hunt take pictures and go to the movies and a hibachi resturaunt after! (like in the movie sleepover)

September 21, 2016 Flag

My friend is turning 14 in a few weeks (which is in the holidays) and doesn't know what to do to celebrate. She doesn't want many people, just me, her, and 2 more friends. She is one of those people who doesn't like shopping, dancing, nor partying hard. Any ideas what we could do? It also can't be too expensive. Thanks!

August 5, 2013 Flag

Want an original 14th girl birthday party? Last year for my 14th, me and my friends all dressed up like our favorite characters from the movie premiere we were going to see (The Hunger Games).

June 27, 2016 Flag

So I'm having a birthday party on July 10 and I'm turning 14. I have no idea what to do. It's in my backyard mostly and might be in my house. My backyard is not big and we will be in the garage. I need help with a theme and ideas for what to do. There will be about 8-9 teen girls, 13-14 all girly.

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningAugust 19, 2012
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 27, 2016 at 8:53:04 AM on 10.0.1.73 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.