14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

A 14th celebration can be a challenge to plan for these energetic young teens. This guide contains 14th birthday party ideas for girls.

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

June 27, 2016 Flag

So I'm having a birthday party on July 10 and I'm turning 14. I have no idea what to do. It's in my backyard mostly and might be in my house. My backyard is not big and we will be in the garage. I need help with a theme and ideas for what to do. There will be about 8-9 teen girls, 13-14 all girly. Please help! Thank you.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A very easy online search for "teen birthday ideas" will produce many sites with lots of great ideas and themes!

September 27, 2013 Flag

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for my party. I'm an emo girl and all of my friends are also emo! They love partying and so do I, but my parents are strict and would never let me have a party at home without their supervision! I just want to go some where and do something where they might leave me alone and I could actually have fun! Any suggestions?

By Aiden

Comment On This PostMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 6, 2016 Flag

So my birthday is on the 29th of June, but I can't have it til after. I have no idea what type of party I want and I'm inviting around 7 people. What should I do?

As u are only inviting 7 people there is a lot u can do. So you could of play truth or dare what is quart fun. Then u could play blind makup and some other games that interest u. The cheapest way is to get pizza and go to a good place like to the park. If u have a pool as its in summer use it. For example MarcoPolo game would be fun. Then just think about what u like and what interests u. For me the company is really important. Ask your friends what they want to do.

June 4, 2016 Flag

I am turning 14 in a few weeks and I don't know what sort of party I should have. I want to invite about 10 people, but I only have a small house. Any suggestions?

Have an old fashioned tea. Everyone wears a hat, maybe even long skirts and gloves. Serve a few types of tea and finger sandwiches - slice cucumbers very thin on white bread, cut sandwiches into quarters do the same with radishes and a little salt, maybe cream cheese and small walnut pieces, anything unusual.

March 7, 2016 Flag

My 14th birthday is April 4th and I have never had a party so I wanted to invite my friends somewhere. My parents said the only way that will happen is if it's at our local bowling alley. I don't want to just go to the bowling alley I want to go somewhere else. Does anyone have any cheap birthday ideas? (P.S I also am not going to just invite them to my house or a cookout. I want an actual place like a restaurant with plenty of games and group activities.)

go to the different restaurants near you to check the prices and if it is to expensive start thinking of new ideas

Read More Answers...

June 1, 2016 Flag

My 14th birthday is on the 15th of June and I know I want a backyard tent sleepover, but I don't know what to do in the daytime. Please help me.

If you're going to sleep in tents, why not think about activities similar to camping? Swimming or hiking, badminton, ask your parents about a small fire pit and roast hot dogs and marshmellows?

May 12, 2016 Flag

I'm turning 14 in two weeks and I literally have no money to spend for a birthday party, but my house is super small and I'm embarrassed to have people over. Plus my room is a bit babyish. I can't transport my 8 friends anywhere because my trucks are too small. I also don't want people over because I have 3 cats, a dog, a snake, a fish, a way older brother, a little sister, and way too strict of parents. Can someone help?

try going somewhere within a bus route like the cinema or swimming or maybe bowling they are all not expensive. my birthday is in 14 days and i am considering ice skating but it is like £12pp i have the same issue with my house.

Read More Answers...

May 22, 2016 Flag

I turn 14 in November and I think I'm going to hire a hall. I would like to invite around 30 - 40 people, but I'm not sure about the theme, or what to do. I know my party is ages away, but last year I planned it two weeks before and it ended in disaster, so I though I would plan early this year. Please help me, any suggestions would be good.

Planning ahead is really smart, Charlie. Why don't you make a list of everything you think you'll need? The hall itself, music (if you want your guests to be entertained; either a live band or DJ), food, beverages, decorations, other entertainment? You'll want to know how much it's all going to cost, right? And the people you hire for the celebration will likely want deposits ahead of time so they know you're serious and you know they'll show up. Planning is fun! Share the excitement by asking a couple of friends to help you with the lists and research and ideas?

April 3, 2016 Flag

My birthday is in two weeks and I have prepared nothing. I don't know what to do. I turn fourteen and I just want a sleepover or something easy, but I have 5 friends and if I have a sleepover we only have room for 4 and I don't want to leave a friend out. What shall I do?

I agree with the previous poster. I think you should be able to squeeze in one more girl. Sleep on the living room floor? Use two different rooms? Have everyone bring sleeping bags and pillows and squeeze in.

Read More Answers...

June 9, 2016 Flag

I'm totally stuck on what I should do with my friends for my 14th birthday party. I don't want it to be babyish, but I still wanna have a laugh. Any ideas?

February 3, 2016 Flag

I am turning 14 in a few months (19-June-2016) and I need to have a killer party! My theme is Horror Movie. The thing I need help with is the menu, time, venue, etc.! I live in Bundaberg, Australia. Please help!

From Bella

If your having a sleepover, make sure you have a scary movie to watch. Look on pinterest as far as menu, time, and venues go. Pinterest has everything! If you have any party stores, be sure to check there. They might have discounted halloween stuff that would be puurrfect for your party! (That was supposed to be a black cat, Pun intended!) Most of all have fun!

Read More Answers...

August 5, 2013 Flag

Want an original 14th girl birthday party? Last year for my 14th, me and my friends all dressed up like our favorite characters from the movie premiere we were going to see (The Hunger Games). None of the guys dressed up but it was still fun. We hung around, got food, went people watching and then went back to my house after the guys left. We got in ridiculous pajamas and played Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, we prank called people and then put on a bunch of glow-in-the-dark stuff and ran around the park. We even had a strobe light dance party.

It was really fun and I think it was perfect for my age group. Hope this is helpful :)

April 14, 2016 Flag

I will be 14 on May 12 and my party will be on May 14. I don't know what to do for my birthday party. I want to go somewhere that is cheap. I can invite 4 of my friends. Please help me. What should I do?

Hi I Am Having The Same Problem, What Did You End You Doing ??

April 14, 2016 Flag

I am turning 14 in about 1 weeks' time. I would like to do something for my birthday, but have no idea what. I can not have a big party or anything too expensive. I would have about 4 friends that would come if it is going out somewhere or more if it is just in the house.

I am not really a girly girl, I am open to all ideas. Please help as I need to tell my parents soon otherwise it will be too late to do anything. My friends are a mix of boys and girls. I live in Scotland and it is basically always raining!

Thanks

April 11, 2016 Flag

So I'm turning 14 in 4 days and having a party on Saturday, but I want a theme for the party because it's my first ever party. What should the theme be?

What kind of a party are you having? Are you inviting both boys and girls, or only girls? Do you have a large guest list or only a couple of friends? All these things make a difference in the kind of theme you pick. What kind of cake are you having? If it is being decorated, have you chosen what it is going to be like? If so, let that be your theme. If you are having just a regular looking cake, and you don't have a sniff about theme, just go to a dollar store and browse around amongst the party things. Pick some plates, napkins, etc. that you like. Get some balloons and maybe some streamers to decorate the house or patio or wherever you are having the party. You might even get some little bubble favors; even big kids like bubbles!

January 12, 2016 Flag

I'm having three friends over to sleep (in 4 days) for my birthday, but it's not a big birthday it's just my 14th. My mum doesn't want to spend a heap of money because they don't have a lot, but yeah. I just don't have that many ideas and I don't want them getting bored! So if you guys have any that would help a lot.

Hopefully this reply isn't too late. I would recommend doing nails, doing each other's makeup. Ask your friends to bring a board game or something. Watch a movie. Have eating competitions, or whatever competitions. haha. Just do what girls your age do..I'm going to be 14 as well and my birthday is in 12 days! Any recommendations are appreciated!

Read More Answers...

June 13, 2015 Flag

My 14th birthday party is combined with my best friend and it is in 2 months. We have about 50 people coming and it is a Scouts party because we do scouts. We have lots of scouts coming and we would like to know a really cheap way for our food and decorations. Thank you.

Thank you I will try and shops like those in Australia.

Read More Answers...
                                  Load More
                                  Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningAugust 19, 2012
                                  Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
                                  14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
                                  A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
                                  16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
                                  Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
                                  Raising Girls
                                  Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
                                  17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
                                  © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 27, 2016 at 11:04:24 PM on 10.0.2.235 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.