Share & Vote
Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

0 0EmailFollow
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

A 14th celebration can be a challenge to plan for these energetic young teens. This guide contains 14th birthday party ideas for girls.

Solutions: 14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Easy Awesome 14th Birthday Party

Want an original 14th girl birthday party? Last year for my 14th, me and my friends all dressed up like our favorite characters from the movie premiere we were going to see (The Hunger Games). None of the guys dressed up but it was still fun. We hung around, got food, went people watching and then went back to my house after the guys left. We got in ridiculous pajamas and played Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, we prank called people and then put on a bunch of glow-in-the-dark stuff and ran around the park. We even had a strobe light dance party.

It was really fun and I think it was perfect for my age group. Hope this is helpful :)

By moellermackenzie.m [1]

Tip: 14 Year Old Emo Party Suggestions

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for my party. I'm an emo girl and all of my friends are also emo! They love partying and so do I, but my parents are strict and would never let me have a party at home without their supervision! I just want to go some where and do something where they might leave me alone and I could actually have fun! Any suggestions?

By Aiden

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to 14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 soon and I am stuck for party ideas. I'd only be inviting girls and I'd like to invite a lot of my friends. I don't think a disco would be good seeing as there are no boys. Any ideas?

By Lucy

Most Recent Answer

By wombat02/03/2015

High tea? You could have it at your house or out somewhere. Or you could o ice-skating, this is especially good if you go on one of those days when they have ice-skating discos.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in July and I have no ideas what to do apart from have a BBQ. Any other ideas which are better or is that OK?

By Rachel from Salford

Most Recent Answer

By wombat02/03/2015

You could go to the beach and have a BBQ or fish and chips on the beach, or you could go ice-skating.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

What should I do for my 14th birthday party? It's in 16 days! Help me!

Heather

Most Recent Answer

By Michelle06/12/2010

Not sure if anyone else would be interested in this but my daughter is turning 14 soon and we have a few ideas for her party!
    We thought about a day spa party with all her girlfriends to get facials and manicures and get all pretty during the day and then at night a beach themed party with all(boys & girls) her friends! We thought we would hire a hall and my friends are dj's so get them to do the party and put sand all over the floor and everyone turns up in their bathers for a massive dance party! Her and her friends really seemed to like the idea so I thought I would share it.

Question: Ideas for 14th Birthday Parties

I am turning 14 on August 21st and I have "no clue" on what to do. I am inviting 7 girls so, including me that's 8 people. I don't want to spend over $200 because during this time I have to go school shopping and that a lot of money. I am not the type of girl that likes to have makeover parties or anything like that. So can you please help me?

T'era

Most Recent Answer

By robynnnn. (Guest Post)08/23/2008

heyy, i'm turning 14 october 19th and i NO idea what to do, please helpp!.

Question: Ideas for Girly- Girl 14th Birthday In September

I know my birthday is still in 4 months, but I like to plan ahead. I wanted to have a sleepover, but my mom doesn't like the idea of 7 girls running around at 1 am. Then I thought of going to a hotel with some girls and my dad, but then I thought some people might not like the idea of them staying the night with a guy. So I thought about the mall and things like that, but it feels like it would go too fast. Any ideas where they could stay longer then a few hours yet not sleep~over?

By Hayley from MA

Most Recent Answer

By ariellebrooke13705/17/2014

lol I'm like you my 14th birthday is in October and I'm already planning to, if you live near a beach you could throw a party there and later at dark you can make a bonfire thats what I'm probably going to do, I had a beach party a while ago and it turned out good so ya just have music and food lol

If you don't like or live near beach you can go out to a restaurant and after go back to your house not to sleepover since u can't have that but to like hangout for the day and do whatever you can even watch a movie just try and be more independent from parents like try to make it so the parents are to involved.

Question: 14th Birthday Party With Hawaiian Sleepover Theme

I need help! I want to have a sleepover for my 14th birthday and to have it in a tent in my garden. I want to have a fire and marshmallows and all the sort of stuff but its in October and I don't know whether to or not because it might be really cold? Can anyone give me some advice I'm in real need. Also could you give me an idea on games. I was thinking to have it as a Hawaiian theme? What do you think? Thank you.

Jenny from Isle Of Wight

Most Recent Answer

By Amanda in VA (Guest Post)09/13/2007

Don't let the weather change your theme, but you may need to have them sleep inside if it is too cold. Oriental Trading Company has a website with tons of cheap decorations, crafts, and games. We like to do the limbo, and if it is warm, you could do water baloons. Play steel drum music - or maybe just the Beach Boys, and put fruit on skewers for snacks. (If fresh is out of season, you can use canned pineapple cut into chunks and mandarin oranges.) We even made a volcano cake one year. (Use the Barbie "dress" cake mold. It's the one that you stick a Barbie doll down inside. Instead of sticking Barbie in the middle, you can fill it with frosting or pudding, and then stick red, yellow and orange candles in the top. Spread red "lava" icing around on top, and put brown dirt icing around the bottom. When you light the candles, it's like a "live" volcano.)
    Have fun!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I don't know what to do for my 14th party. It will be all girls. Please help. My birthday is December 1st.

By tfr

Most Recent Answer

By ziwawot11/25/2014

Neon and disco theme. if you have a house use the basement, if you don't rent a place. get the stuff form blacklight.com. Have a stand where you have the food at, and a couple of tables, music, neon balloons at the top of the ceiling, and etc.

Question: 14 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

My soon to be 14 year old daughter wants to have her birthday party at home - again. Last year we had pizza, they hung out and after the boys left, the girls watched movies during the sleep over. This year my daughter wants the same. About 8 girls and 6 boys. Any suggestions for activities? They may not want to do anything that I plan, but I want to have a few things available. Pictionary maybe? Thanks for any ideas.

Ann4 from Mint Hill

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

Most Recent Answer

By Maya07/16/2010

I recently had my 14th birthday. I invited around 20 people and i rented out a party venue. Also, I got a cotton candy machine and a popcorn machine. I set up a white sheet on the wall and I had a projector and we watched a movie and then the guy left and the girls and I stayed up all night. It was the best party ever!

Also, I was reading some peoples posts and some of them said "5:15 We eat pizza. 6:00 We play board games...." Never, ever plan a party hour-by-hour. I have learned from my mistakes. Kids our age will not follow that, some people wont be hungry at the exact time you say you are going to eat. But you can plan that you are going to eat pizza and play boardgames anytime during the party, because, I've noticed that I never follow party schedules.
    Hoped I Helped. :D
    -Maya

I'm turning 14 in March and have no idea what to do. I mean, I am going to have a party, but don't know what theme I should do.

By Zaidy from Springfield, MA

Most Recent Answer

By Snappyyy01/12/2015

I'm turning 14 March 2015 and my 2 friends and I are doing a hotel sleepover at the Embassy suites.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is May 3rd, which is ages away, but every year I don't know what to do, so I look ahead. I want to have a party with about 1-4 friends, but I have had sleepovers, a cinema party, gone bowling twice, gone to a theme park, gone shopping, and had a spa party at home. These have alway been childish and I want something not so childish, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to do a dressing up party or a scavenger hunt and I can't have anything expensive. I also have a very small home with very weak floorboards and thin walls so you can hear like everything, so I would rather not have it at home, but everywhere else is expensive. Please help me, I am very stuck for ideas.

By Lucy

Most Recent Answer

By CookieCreamPie [1]01/17/2015

Thanks for the help, I think I will do the cupcake party as it is a really good idea, unless I find something I prefer more. Thanks

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

My birthday is in January, well it's in 5 days and I have some friends who don't like my other friends. I have always just invited them all ( 6 ) for a sleep over, but there has always been little arguments and stuff and this year I don't want it to happen, but I don't want some to feel left out. I don't know what to do.

Ps: My parents can't afford anything big.

Thanks for your help if you answer xxx.

By Lottie

Most Recent Answer

By CookieCreamPie [1]01/09/2015

My birthday is May 3rd and I am turning 14 I want to invite about 1-4 friends that are girls and I have done nearly everything so stuck for Ideas. I cannot do anything at home and I can't do anything expensive and i would like nothing childish, I like to plan in advance that's why I am asking this now.
    Please help, I will be very grateful.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in February and have no idea of what to do, I mean I know it's early, but I have so much going between now and my birthday I don't have much time to plan. In total there would be 7 girls and 1 boy. I can't go ice-skating because I have dodgy knees and one of us is a vegetarian. Any ideas?

By Jess B

Most Recent Answer

By Madelyn T.01/08/2015

Hi there! I am 13 also, and will be turning 14 in March. I was thinking an idea for you're birthday party could be too, go bowling and call the workers there to see if they have like "disco night" or something.

At my local bowling alley Brunswick Zone they have this cool thing on the weekends sometimes where they will have a bunch of glow in the dark stuff and play music and show the music videos of the songs playing. I'm not a huge fan of bowling but when they have stuff like that it makes it fun, plus you guys don'thave to bowl the whole time there's an arcade!(: Hope this helped for ya!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 on the 22nd of this month and I'm having a BBQ and a chocolate fountain at my birthday party. I'm inviting a bunch of girls and guys and I don't know what else to do for my birthday to make it more fun. I also don't wanna spend a lot of money. What should I do?

By Britney

Most Recent Answer

By taibtai09/10/2014

Your birthday is September 22nd and you are turning 14 this year?

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 on Aug. 19. I live near Atlanta and I really want to do something fun. I was thinking of getting a room at a nice hotel, but doing something else before that. I can't think of what to do. Does anyone know of some fun things to do in Atlanta for 3 friends and I?

By isabelle

Most Recent Answer

By theonlyprachishah11/17/2014

Never mind, but its an idea for next year! :)

I need to find a theme that is fun. But it has to be before this Wednesday, August 6, 2014.

By Arianna R.

Most Recent Answer

By amy.m08/04/2014

Why not try a Hawaiian theme or a Masquerade party. These themes can be at a house party or a hall party.

Question: Hawaiian Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in 3 months and I want a Hawaiian themed party, but last time I only had Hawaiian cups and necklaces. Any ideas on entertainment, food, and decorations? By the way I don't have a much room in my house, but I want it at home. Please help!

By Tatortot

Most Recent Answer

By trasureparker03/26/2014

How about having your friends take hula lessons before your birthday and then you can have your friends perform for you? So now you can stay home and feel like your in Hawaii.

Question: 14 Year Old Birthday Party

I'm about to turn 14 (in 8 days!). I have no idea what to do for a party. I thought about having a beach party but the weather where I live isnt very consistent or reliable. :( So if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them! Thank you.

By Georgia from Australia

Most Recent Answer

By Lynda H.02/13/2014

Have an indoor beach party. Decorate up a room with seashells, nets, and other beach theme items.

Question: Ideas for My Daughter's 14th Birthday

My daughter is turning 14 in April (I know it's early, but she likes planning things early) and she honestly has no idea what to do. For the past 4 birthdays she has always had a sleepover and she isn't against that now, but I think she wants to change it up a bit if she does have a sleepover. I need it to be slightly inexpensive and able to be done in a apartment. If you had any icebreakers games that would be fantastic (she's inviting girls from her club team that don't go to her school).

Thank you so much.

By Hannah H.

Most Recent Answer

By Evelyn R. [1]01/06/2014

Hi, she might be able to go to a hotel for her birthday that's what am doing in a few days.

Question: Surprise 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Ok. So I'm throwing a surprise birthday party for my friend and I have no idea what I'm doing. She likes horses, music, boys, and well.. yeah. Any suggestions?

By Ashley(:

Most Recent Answer

By care022011/05/2014

How about a Masquerade theme, it works well for both girls & boys. Hope this helps :)

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm gonna be 14 in 2 and half weeks. I don't know what to do. I only want a couple of my friends to come. I came up with a few ideas that involved it at my house, but I was told that I'm not allowed. Any ideas on what I should do with a small amount of guests?

By Alisa

Most Recent Answer

By Henrietta B. [7]09/10/2013

Hi! Happy birthday! Try your local Rec. center or other teen restaurants or places to hang out. I am sure the local recreation center will be willing to help. Hope it works out for you!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas for A Girl

I don't want a big party, just me and 4 other girls. I sort of have an obsession over animals, but I can't do anything involving animals and they will be too childish. Also, I can't have a sleepover because there isn't enough room to do that.

By Natasha

Most Recent Answer

By Paulette Gulakowski [7]09/05/2013

I suggest a trail ride be part of your party. It's certainly not too childish for any age and would include some of the animals you love.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in October so I can't have a pool party thing, or can I? I'm not sure. I was thinking guys and girls and fun, and not too expensive. I'm not poor, but I'm not the richest person.

By Brielle

Most Recent Answer

By Grandma J [46]08/24/2013

Check with your local hotel with a pool or local high school. They rent them out by the hour. For the hotel, often it is just paying a room rent to use the pool. Many hotels do this, just have to ask. Our local HS rents its pool out for many parties. Have to check to see their prices.

Our local outdoor pool is a wonderful place to hold a party. My son has a TKD gym and instead of an schools' out party, he rents the pool, you bring your family, friends, grandparents, etc. $140 and all the lifeguards are supplied.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I need help. My party is in 7 days, and it's sports themed. I don't know what to do as far as activities. It's at my house and we're already playing basketball and softball in my back yard, and in my pool. But I need help on ideas for what we should do. Plz help. By the way it's a group of 7.

By Abigail

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]07/26/2013

I like the water pistol idea suggested by another poster. My kids liked them. Get a cake decorated like a baseball, or football, or like a field of your favorite sport. Serve hotdogs - such as you would get at a ball game - for lunch. If you have a favorite sports team - here it would be our CFL football team - use their colors for streamers or flags or paperplates and cups. Our province goes nuts for this team, so there would be lots of choices for snacks and decorations with the team logo. I think if you play the games you've come up with, have the water fight - might also add water balloons, the pool, lunch and cake and presents, you will have a full party.

Look for sports themed items for the goodie bags - do 14 year olds still get those? If so - things like bouncy balls, pens or pencils sports themed, maybe whistles, keychains, - look in your dollar store for items that go with the sports or favorite team theme.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having my party on February 21, 2015. It's going to be coed and the theme is magic! I could rent the pool and gym for about an hour, but I also want to have a movie. The girls will have a sleepover and we'd do like a spa night. I'm not sure if I'd want to have the boys over the day after the sleepover or the night before.

By Dawn

Most Recent Answer

By kayleneskye02/08/2015

Omg, my birthday is on the 21st of February too and I would love to help you but I dont know any ideas either. I would also like to know more about you. Happy early birthday!

Question: Easy Inexpensive 14th Birthday Party

My birthday is the day before Valentine's Day and I don't know what to do, but whatever I do we have to end the night off with a sleep over. Something you may need to know about me is I love volleyball and being social. I hope someone can help me.

By Jordain G.

Most Recent Answer

By wombat02/03/2015

What about going to the beach, or to one of those volleyball in the city places?

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 14 in 2 days and have no idea of what to do. Any ideas for something I can do with a group of friends?

By Natalie L.

Most Recent Answer

By wombat02/03/2015

If it is hot you could go to the beach, and have fish and chips on the beach. Another idea is to go to the drive-ins and all sit in the back of a car. Or go to the movies. Ice-skating is also fun. :)

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 on May 1st and just like the other girl I never have any idea what to do so I'm trying to plan it early. Most of my parties have been sleepovers so I'm a bit sick of them now because we never really do anything except watch movies and talk. This year I want to do something more mature and fun, but my parents will probably say I'm too young. Also I'm not really into girly things like spa parties. Anyway if anyone has any good ideas please let me know!

By as

Most Recent Answer

By Hannah D.01/27/2015

Try a sports place: swimming, dance, water sports, rock climbing or any other sport you might be interested in. Hope you have an amazing B-day. :)

Question: 14th Birthday Surprise Party Ideas

My best friend is turning 14 on February 16, 2015. She is a wonderful friend who means the world to me, and this year I would like to surprise her with a party. The only problem is I don't know what theme her surprise party will be, and whether or not to invite boys. I was thinking something inexpensive and really fun that everyone will like.

Thanks.

By mhv

Most Recent Answer

By Joey Jo [1]02/01/2015

Ok to start it off, try a coed party! Usually it's a lot funnier and sillier with boys around. If you could try and get her over to one of the guests house and all be hiding there with balloons and food and as she walks in yell Surprise! If you want to spice it up a bit give a can of silly string to each of the guests so when she walks in you can all spray her with it! (Don't forget to take a pic:)

For food I'd do one of her favourites and finger food! Don't forget about the dessert! Have a ton of candy like Skittles and suckers in little jars. And you should always have a cake. For games you should try balloon truth or dare (search it up), and maybe something like charades. Btw another good thing is to put disposable cameras all over so the guests can take pictures of their time, later you could print them out and put it in a photo album for the guest of honour!

On the way out you could get all the guests to sign a tee shirt or pillow case for a memento. That's all I have right now, good luck, and hope she has a blast!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm 13 and my birthday is on January 26, but the 24th is the date for the party. I was thinking about a pool party, but I know some girls are insecure about their bathing suits; to be honest I am. I want to please every one. But it's also my party and I don't wanna worry about what other people think about it. I'm only inviting close friends. I wanted to mix a pool party, hotel, and 80s. Crazy, I know. But if I do I can have it like they check in, go to the pool, then watch a movie at home or the theater and then a sleep over and shopping. The problem is I'm working hard in babysitting to make money for my party because my family is low on money. My dad was going to have one there, but he got me a new phone instead. Any ideas for decorations? Or should I just not invite any boys so my girlfriends are comfortable and can be themselves? Please help.
    Thanks.

By allycat2931

Most Recent Answer

By nelly12401/16/2015

Hey! I just read this (I'm Turning 14 on April 25) and I think you're party sounds good. But normally the best parties are just chilled and relaxed with a good enviroment and great company. If you were gonna do it at home I would say not to many people and if you were gonna have boys then make sure they won't end up flirting with your best friend (we all know how they're ;) ) truth is you don't need a lot of money to have good memories. I prefer to have a few friends over and share old stories and laugh. These things only come once don't waste them. Hope this helps x

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My 14th birthday is coming up and my mom said I could have some kind of party. I have no idea what to do. Any ideas for a group of teens to have fun?

By Teresa

Most Recent Answer

By Dinah Ackerson [2]01/10/2015

A search for "teen birthday party ideas" will produce many sites with lots of great ideas and themes.

Question: Help With 14th Birthday Ideas

My best friend is having a 14th birthday and needs ideas. She has a small one story house, so there isn't a lot of room.

By Elyce

Most Recent Answer

By esthert [1]01/10/2015

Well hey, as she only has a small house you need to decide how many people you want to attend. You don't want to have too many people and have an over crowed house right?
    This may sound lame but have a sleepover (themed?), You could have a themed dinner or something along those lines.

My friend recently had her 14th and she just invited heaps of people over (she has a large house) and turned the music to full blast and everyone danced! It was totally cool, so if your house is small maybe try that but don't invite as many people (she invited over 30).

Hope I helped :) x

Question: 14 Birthday Party Ideas

Okay so my birthday is in like two weeks and I want it to be a boy/girl party (14 girls 6 boys). I don't know what to do since it's winter. I wanted to do a bonfire at a beach, but its like 40 minutes away and then I wanted to do dancing with a dj and photo booth in a banquet hall, but that is very expensive. I was going to have everyone come to my house and we can do ping pong and pool table and make smore's on the bbq pit, but I don't know what to do anymore. Help?

By Jaylene

Most Recent Answer

By Stephanie [147]12/16/2014

The most important part of any party is spending time with your friends. You can create a fun playlist yourself instead of using a DJ and even create your own photo booth. You can use all sorts of silly props (hats, wigs, mustaches on a stick) for fun photos and either have an older sibling or adult act as photographer or you can use your cell phone cameras.

Disco/party lights can even be purchased pretty inexpensively. I have a fancy rotating party light that pulses with the music that I got for $25 and $8 rope Christmas lights I use for parties, that really make things festive. And most importantly RELAX! The more you stress out about making it "perfect", the less comfortable your guests will be :)

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

What do I do for my 14th birthday? I live in the city and I want to have a party and there's nothing really fun to do. I don't want to be supervised by my parents.

By Unknown

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]12/16/2014

It seems to me that 14 year olds could do things like go to a pool, go rollerskating, go wall climbing, go to a movie, on their own, as a birthday party celebration. However, it concerns me that you don't want any parental supervision. What do you plan to do that your parents can't see? Drink? Kanoodle? If you plan on a party that is in your home, at least one parent needs to be there. Unless the activity that you choose is within walking distance, or you have bus service, you will need a parent to do the chauffeuring as well.

Question: Pool Party Ideas for 14th Birthday

I am having a pool party for my birthday. Everyone is around the age of 14 and I have not a clue what to do. I mean we have got like party food and cake, but I am not sure as the party goes for 3 hours.

By annomomus

Most Recent Answer

By Denise D.11/25/2014

I went to a pool party that had a pool area scavenger hunt. The trick was the hints were frozen inside little plastic bottles inside a block of ice. People were jumping in an out of the pool trying to break open the ice chunks. The prize for the winners was first choice on the cake pieces, the losers had to serve as waiters for the winners. This was fun because the winning team kept making up little things they needed like salt, napkins, drink refills, the entire party:)

We also played limbo, which is a classic. They played tropical music, which really set the tone. It was surprising how competitive everyone was. They had a female winner with the prize of a plastic tiara, and the male winner got a scepter. Of course, pics of the Royal Limbo Rulers were hilarious using towels draped over their shoulders as luxurious robes. And again the losers were all considered 'subjects' of the Rulers, and had to attend their every whim.

Hope your party is a lot of fun.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I don't want to play babyish games. So what shall I play? My party is in my house.

By Louise from Weston Super Mare Elborough

Most Recent Answer

By EzriaForever10111/27/2014

I think a fun birthday game is a scavenger hunt. What I like about it is how you can personalise the game to suit you. I went to a party once and one of the games was a scavenger hunt but you found presents. Everyone got to find one. They were small and cute presents and everyone loved them. Another party that I went to, we played scavenger hunt but this time we were in a park and were spilt into teams and then we had a list of things that we had to find (things like a) 2 spoons b) 5 forks c) 1 bowl etc.)

It was really fun and the first team back with everything in their basket, won a prize. I think scavenger hunts are really fun and you can play them at a lot of ages. Scavenger hunt is one of my games for my party coming up.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in a month or so and I need some ideas for what to do at my party! I feel like having a formal party. Is that a little weird for my age? Please help.

By Aadie

Most Recent Answer

By Joey Jo [1]09/21/2014

It's not weird at all, I think it's mature! You could or you could have invited some close friends and family and just watched a movie or went to the salon. That would be fun too! I hope it helps at all!

Question: October 14th Birthday Ideas

My 14th birthday is on October 30, but I don't really want to have a Halloween theme. I was thinking maybe a dress up party, but it might get too gross and sweaty with the costumes. Any other ideas?

By Alex M.

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]09/05/2014

What about a scarecrow/harvest/pumpkin theme. People could dress as scarecrows, if you liked. Or not. Lots of decoration ideas -- pumpkin hollowed out for a punch bowl (google for this sort of thing), pumpkin cake, orange streamers. You could even do jack 0'lanterns as an activity. Scarecrow and crows and cornstalks for decorations. Popcorn balls. If you didn't want to do scarecrow costumes, and still wanted some sort of "dress up", you could just do scarecrow hats, or have people dress down in "farming clothes' or scarecrow outfits -- jeans with patches, plaid shirts, battered hats, rope for belts or suspenders, etc.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in November. I don't know what to do for my party. I want to think ahead of time because I live in Serbia and nobody here has sleepovers and everything but the movie theater is far away. Do you have any ideas? Please help!

By E. Jane U.

Most Recent Answer

By theonlyprachishah11/17/2014

You could go see Mockingjay Part 1 at the movies. My birthday is in November too and that's what I'm doing. :)

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 September 10 and need to hurry up and think of an idea. There's gonna be boys and girls, but I don't have very many close friends so it wouldn't be a very big party. At the most there will be like 8 people or around that number. So please help idk what to do!

By Maddy M

Most Recent Answer

By mahalabellewood08/22/2014

My b-day is next week and I have come up with a few pretty good ideas. The main one that I'm thinking of doing is an all-day mall party. Like I'm going to get some money from my mom, then my 7 closest friends and I will be dropped off at the mall at around 12:00 or so. Then we will wander around all day. Just let loose with your friends and and have a good time. It all depends on what you and your friends like to do.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

How do you do a 14th birthday theme of a Sweet 16th party? I've got friends and parents coming over to my house and I want it to be perfect 'cause I am nearly in high school. I want it book-themed, but my brothers think it's boring. Ideas please.

By Ava D.

Most Recent Answer

By cookie10baker07/21/2014

About the books. I really love to read as well but maybe you could pick your favorite books that were made into movies and watch them. You could give all your friends a list of your favorite charachters and they choose one to act and dress like for the whole party.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 on August 18th and I live on a lake that's pretty big so there are islands in the middle. I was thinking of a campfire kind and doing games and possibly a spa! I don't know what else to do. What would you do?

By Morgan G. from Mooresville, NC

Most Recent Answer

By redhatterb [1]07/06/2014

When I was your age the only kind of birthday parties kids had were with close family members. My kids had two parties with friends. One when they were ten and one when they were 16. For the 16th party, they sat in our family room and played board games. All in all there were about six combined boys and girls.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in just under a month and I don't know what type of party I should have. My friend and I may have a joint party, but I'm not sure. I am wanting to invite lots of my friends. Maybe girls and boys. Please help :)

By Lili W

Most Recent Answer

By Robyn-Adele10/02/2014

What about a neon/flow in the dark party? You can get the UV light bulbs for about ten bucks, so you can put them up instead of your normal lightbulbs in a room like your lounge or kitchen. Everyone attending Candace on neon clothes with flow in the dark body paint, hairspray, lip stick and nail polish ect they canalis wear glow sticks. For decoration, you can but glow sticks in balloons and for food, you can find recipes online to make the food (mainly the drinks) glow. The just do normal party games; truth or dare, would you rather, snog marry avoids ect.

Hope it helps,

Robyn-Adele x

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm gonna be 14 in August and I like to plan ahead for my birthday party, but I don't know what to do. I am a emo girl and all my friends are emo (except a few guys) and we all love glow in the dark, but I don't know how to work that in. I don't know what I should do this year. I really wanna do something everyone can enjoy.

By Kati

Most Recent Answer

By melayne03/30/2014

It's awesome.

Question: 14th Bday Ideas

My birthday's coming up really soon it in April and I need some ideas. My best friend and I are both emo, but our friends aren't so that makes some things complicated. I'm open for pretty much anything at this point.

By Felicity

Most Recent Answer

By April [185]03/16/2014

What is emo?

Question: Girl's 14th Birthday Party ideas

I am turning 14 in October, even though it's far away "my mom likes to plan early.". I will invite boys and girls, probably there will be a lot of people, I live in a apartment so no basement and I cannot do outdoor things, the pool will be closed, my neighborhood is like kinda not good so nothing at home and it can't be too expensive. Any ideas please? I need help and not too girly please.

By Anna

Most Recent Answer

By Cheryl [3]03/05/2014

A party at a nearby skate rink? Those are not usually too expensive, they have group rates, and it is out of the house. You could bring a cake and refreshments. Happy early birthday! Also, a zoo or aquarium would be fun for a birthday, they should have a birthday package that might include "behind the scenes" stuff for you and your group.

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

My birthday is April 12, on a Saturday (YAY!) I really wanna do some awesome things with my best friends! I don't know what to do, we can't get our hair done cause my parents and I are doing that on Sunday. I really want ideas. Please.

By Emily A.

Most Recent Answer

By marissa_020204/13/2014

I don't know if this is helpful or not for you since your bday passed but it's your big 14 so you would want to do something big but not big you know. do a sleepover and if you play sports like volleyball get some mid and play mid volleyball that would be fun!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having a party for my 14th birthday party. My birthday is in September I wanna plan early cuz this is my last year at my school. I want both boys and girls to come. I don't want a huge party. I don't like skating or anything like that. Please give me some ideas.

By Maddie W.

Most Recent Answer

By redhatterb [1]01/26/2014

If you are only going to be 14, how is this your last year at school, or did you mean middle school/junior high?

Question: 14th Golden Birthday Party Help

I am turning 14 on January 14th! It is my golden birthday and I need good birthday party ideas. I will probably only invite 4 girls, but can invite more if needed. My friends and I are not very sporty. It is in winter so it is hard to come up with some good ideas. Please help.

By Lindsey D.

Most Recent Answer

By garnet901/06/2014

Take a cake decorating class together or make something like pottery or baskets. Go swimming indoors, dye t- shirts, take a tour, or visit a cool museum.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in April and I like to plan ahead for things like these! Things about me; I'm girly and I live by the sea and I'm like Cher from clueless!
    I don't really want to go bowling or anything like that. Although I live by the sea I don't really want to have a beach party.
    Last year I went to Smith and Westerns restaurant, then later on had 6 girls and 2 boys sleep over and we ordered from Pizza Hut and the next day went shopping in Southampton!

This year I'm going shopping to Guildford, but I don't know what else to do, most people just have parties and get drunk, but I don't want anything like that! I was thinking of hiring out a venue, but I'm not sure yet? Any ideas?
    Thank you tonnes.

By jademarie

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]01/03/2014

I applaud your desire to have a good time without alcohol. Excellent. I do wonder at the cost of your parties; are your parents able to afford renting venues, restaurant meals, etc.? What about trying to do something fun that doesn't involve so much spending of money?

What about a scavenger hunt around the neighbourhood - collecting odd items (a red ribbon, a plastic fork, a napkin with the name of a restaurant on it, three sea shells, and so on), taking photos of yourselves with things or at places (with a man with a hat and mustache, at some local landmark, all sitting on a fence, etc. ), or perhaps filling out answers to questions about things.

In our town we have a series of historical murals that I used; people went from mural to mural answering questions on a sheet (stuff like how many women with red hats in one, how many games are the children playing in the school yard painting, etc.).

Perhaps you could set up a tournament of favorite board games. For food, what about a fondue party, backyard wiener roast or barbeque? These are occasions for you and your friends to get together and have fun; they should not be endless expense and a contest to outdo each other in extravagance.

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I turn 14 in 9 days and have no clue what to do for a party. I am inviting mostly girls with 4-5 boys. I was thinking about maybe shopping, and then going to see that Frozen movie. I don't know. Can't swim because it's winter. :( I've only had 2 friends birthday parties in my life and want to make this one super special. Any ideas?

By Cece D.

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]12/03/2013

I doubt that the boys will think shopping is a fun activity. Go to the movie, and then maybe to someplace like a Dairy Queen (or whatever place you have that is friendly and not too expensive) for ice cream cake, or maybe even burgers (although that might run into a big bill, me, I'd just go for cake and drinks, and opening gifts). Or do the cake and ice cream and gifts at your house, and then you can all go off to the movie as the entertainment.

There is no need for birthday parties to be elaborate affairs like weddings! It is about getting together with your friends for a happy time, spending some time together and having a few laughs.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm planning on having my 14th birthday party on December 13th/14th. I'm planning on inviting 11 girls, and we can't have it at my house because it is tiny. I don't want a bowling or swimming party, and I can't go ice skating because there is a hockey tournament that weekend. Any suggestions?

By Brooke

Most Recent Answer

By coville123 [320]11/25/2013

I do not know your budget but try a movie theater.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday isn't for a while, but I'm getting ahead of it so it won't be last minute. I want I have a party with both genders, boys and girls, but I have no clue what to do. I think a regular party with just cake and such would be boring. I can't have a swimming party or anything like that because it will be too cold.
    Two years ago I had my party at the skating rink and it was really fun. I would like to do that again, but I can't skate. I couldn't skate 2 years ago either and sitting on the bench watching your friends having fun isn't a good way to have a birthday.
    I would like to get a bouncy house, but I'm thinking it will be too cold for it. By the way my birthday is in February.
    Another suggestion is to rent a place and have a dance party, but that will be too expressive and my family is not great in the money area.
    So, I need some suggestions.

By Unspecified Person

Most Recent Answer

By Mikayla L.01/13/2014

I'm in your same position! I have been thinking about what to do for my party for months now! My mother suggested renting a party house and having a dance, but I'm afraid all my friends would get bored with that.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My 14th birthday is coming up in about a week, and I'm having my party on this coming Friday or Saturday. It's going to be about 12 people, boys and girls. I can't do a sleepover, even with just girls, and I don't want to do anything expensive or "normal", just nothing cheesy. I don't want to do laser tag, or bowling, or a night club basement and no mall scavenger hunt. It's winter here so I can't do anything outdoors. And I'm not girly at all. What should I do?

By Paige W.

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]11/19/2013

What about bowling?

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 14 pretty soon and I have no idea what to do. I'm inviting 6 girls and 3 boys. I'm more of a tomboy, but my friends like to shop and stuff. I want to have fun, but I also want them to have fun. It's hard since our interests aren't that much alike. I can't do a dance party, and I don't think a pool will be available on my birthday! I'm stuck and would appreciate help! Thank you!

By Aml

Most Recent Answer

By dsalinas11/10/2013

Scavenger Hunts or Treasure Hunts are fun at any age. The clues can be written to include all the guests. Happy Birthday!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in two weeks and I have no idea what to do for my birthday party. I am turning 14 and inviting 6 girls. Do you have any ideas?

By Mackenzie

Most Recent Answer

By tuhdoritamartinez [1]11/10/2013

I'm 14 but I'm going to 15 in May so what I can tell you is do what I did. Go a little party and invite some more friends and have cool music and some good food or maybe go to the movies with them or maybe do a pool party for your birthday. But what I did was a birthday party and I invited boys a girls and my party went well why don't you try that :)

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

I'm turning 14 in less than 2 weeks and I have no idea what to do for a party. I was thinking about going to the movies and seeing the second Hunger Games and then going back to the house and having a sleepover with some friends. I'm inviting about 9 people (including a few boys), but I don't want to have a lame party. I hate girly stuff (I'm more of a tomboy). Any ideas? Nothing that involves rollerskating though.

By Bec L

Most Recent Answer

By Darci B.11/15/2013

Roller skating party was fun for my daughter.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having trouble. I'm turning 14 and I have no idea why to do. I'm having a Hollywood themed party, with a bar, my dad is going to be giving out virgin drinks, and we are having a bonfire since my birthday is in winter (January). I want my party to be "the talk of the school"! There is going to be over 40 people here and adult supervision! I just don't know what to do.

By Torrie

Most Recent Answer

By Laura10/24/2013

How about checking into hiring a hot dog vendor, he could serve hot dogs and sauages and then he could do hot chocolates and hot cider for around the campfire. They have lots of good ideas. You would be the only kid who had your own Hot dog Cart for your party!

Question: Birthday Party for a 14 Year Old girl

I am turning 14 on the 19th of November. I am wanting to have a birthday party, but don't want to spend a lot of money. I am a very girly girl and so are my 9 friends that I want to invite. Any ideas for things we can do?

By Rachel G

Most Recent Answer

By tuhdoritamartinez [1]11/10/2013

I have an awesome idea for you, how about if you invite some boys and do something more fun but if you are a girly girl you can have your 9 girls friends and do like a pajama party, paint your nails, or go to see movies... I'm already 14 and I'm going to 15. What I did was a birthday party for my 14 and I invited boys and girls and everything turn great how about if you try that ;)

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I am turning 14 this year in December and I can't think of anything to do. I want to have a party where me and the people I am inviting (about 12 people, boys and girls) can just hang around and be really casual. I have a pool, but I can't have a pool party because I have a friend who is scared of water, and I can't have a dressup/themed party because all my friends did that this year. I want to be different and I can't do a disco because my parents won't allow me to have more than seven over at a time.

By Char

Most Recent Answer

By elle [2]10/22/2013

Do you have (or a friend) a Wii? You can set it up with a dance program and get everyone dancing! Or karaoke machine?

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My 14th birthday is in 2 months and I need some ideas on the party. I can't swim, it's cold here, and I want it to involve a sleepover. I need to do a main party idea and then the sleepover. Snow boarding, the mall, going out to eat, rock climbing? I need some unique ideas please, thanks!

By Shelby

Most Recent Answer

By Cheryl [1]10/21/2013

The neighbor girl, who turned 16 did an Alice in Wonderland theme. She got teapots and teacups from a consignment shop, and served tea and cookies. They used an outdoor deck.

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

Help! I'm turning 14 on November 22 and I have no clue what to do. I'm inviting 3 friends so there will be 4 of us, we're not that girly.

By Jess

Most Recent Answer

By kaitlyn rose campbell10/29/2013

Go to the movies.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is having her party in a few weeks, but she doesn't know what to do. First we are going to the mall for a scavenger hunt, but what should we do after? She doesn't want to do bowling or dancing. Please help! We have a screen in our basement to to watch movies, and we have a big house and backyard. We are stumped though.

By Debby

Most Recent Answer

By Paul Wilson [2]10/08/2013

Have the hunt at a thrift store giving each person $2 to spend. Have them make a costume out of what they buy or a skit, a baby blanket, record, etc.

Question: Inexpensive 14th Spa Birthday Party

I want to transform my basement into a spa and have bathrobes with monograms and slippers for all of the girls (10 including me). I want to have a makeup, hair, nails, and facial station (with masks/cucumbers), but this is all so expensive. Any thoughts on how to have an inexpensive spa party?

By Nicky K.

Most Recent Answer

By Shyneice_1210/27/2013

You could get your mom's friends to do hair and get some nail polish and get a real good manicurist or you could buy facial stuff or Google cool and easy facials and make them with regular things in the house. You could make them before the guests get to the house and then whoever does the facials could put it on you.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am having my 14th birthday in October and I am blank on ideas. I am only inviting about 5 friends (all girls) and any girly things like dress-up, nails, or spa thingies are out of the question. I am thinking of something on the more independent and adventurous side. Going places is fine, but nothing too expensive. Thanks.

By Anne K.

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]09/05/2013

Every birthday party does not have to be the ultimate adventure. It is being together with friends that makes the good time. Try to think of doing something together that you might not ordinarily do. Perhaps you could get your mom to set up a scavenger hunt around your community on a Saturday afternoon, followed by a picnic and cake in the park.

The classics of minigolf, bowling, a movie, swimming, etc are always good. Maybe there is something new that you are all interested in that might be fun to do - like a yoga class or dance class? Check to see if there are any special events, like a play or free concert in the park that might be going on that you could go as a group to.

Question: Party Activities for 14 Year Olds

My birthday is in November (I like to plan ahead) and the party will be coed. The guests are ages 13 to 14. I really need help planning activities. On other sites it says dancing, dancing, and more dancing; but I want to do more than that. I am freaking out because this is my first time planning my party alone without my mom to help and I want this to be my best party ever. I may be exaggerating, but this is very important to me. This is my first coed party. Oh and did I mention I am inviting my crush? I am thinking of ManHunt, Truth or Dare, dancing, and maybe a movie.

I would really appreciate it if someone helped me. Thank you in advance, you have no idea how much it means to me.

By Taylor1313

Most Recent Answer

By CaroL Janet09/10/2013

Good Afternoon, Birthday Girl!
    Parties that have a theme are the most memorable and help you more easily plan. Look on Martha Stewart's website to get ideas for colors. Once you select a theme, you can choose colors and games and food. Some ideas would be a pirate theme, Hawaiian Luau, Beach Party, Sports Party.

A scavenger hunt would be a good activity that fits most themes. Be careful to be less obvious that you are creating a chance for romance with your "crush". Fellows like to think they are doing the chasing.

However, games that show you are a great hostess and provide innocent fun will get you noticed in a good way. don't be surprised that another at the party has a "crush" on you.

One of the things that is always a hit; create a photo booth. For an indoor beach party , create a wave backdrop and use small body boards for guest to stand and do their surfing pose. Hats that have fish, lobsters and other wild things on top are really fun. In other words, your creativity will help the guests use theirs. Get some live musical entertainment, too.

Piano, guitar, even karaoke can be really fun. Plan everything out ahead of time. Enlist your best friends to help with the food and decorations. Even guys can have fun in a "decorate the sugar cookie competition"Pick a theme that represents YOU. Be sure to know what guests have their birthday the same month and be sure to honor, toast or recognize them in some way, too. The more thoughtful you are, the more you will be remembered.

Be sure to have some trusted adults "float" in and out of the rooms to insure everyone's safety. Have fun and a very Happy 14th Birthday!

Question: 14th Birthday Party

I have a blank mind on what to do. I just moved into a different area so I have no way to contact my old friends and I don't know what my new friends would like to do. My birthday is in September. I need help!

By Julieanna

Most Recent Answer

By Maria-the-teen01/06/2014

There are many answers. For instance, skating. Go to your local skating rink and tell your friends to dress 60s style. Most would think its loads of fun.
    Have fun!

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas for a Girl

I'm going to be turning 14 soon, and I want to have a party at my house with my friends. I have a pool, but my birthday is in October, so it may or may not be hot enough for a pool party. I am thinking of inviting 5 girls and 8 guys, and I need something that works for both genders. Ideas please?

By Christina

Most Recent Answer

By Sarah Nicole L.10/23/2013

Laser tag is always really fun or ice skating.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is turning fourteen in September. She is going to invite roughly 5 girls and 2-3 guys. We are having the party at home. She has no idea what to do, she doesn't want anything like roller skating. Does anyone have any ideas? ( something the girls and boys can do )

By Demeelabee

Most Recent Answer

By Lucy May A.08/12/2013

You could do pizza making and you can find the recipe online and it is really easy. After that, you could get coloured hair spray and colour their hair and then just before the party ends, you could make up songs and sing them and take a video!
    I hope this helps :)

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I turn 14 in September and I don't have a clue what to do. I don't have much money, and I don't really want to go bowling or something, just a day at home. We're not going to do a sleepover either, so my choices already are limited. Any ideas?
    Thanks.

By Luna

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]08/14/2013

Campfire and wiener roast in your yard. If it is just gals, how about giving each other manis and pedis? Maybe you could have a games night, and pizza, and cake. Teens that I know get together to play monopoly or similar games. As I've said to other posters, not every party has to be a great extravaganza. Just getting together with friends, having fun at activities that you like, and then having a special sort of lunch makes it a party.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in 10 days and I need some fun activities to do at my birthday party. It's going to be at my house. Any ideas?

By SC

Most Recent Answer

By kat.regan110/04/2013

You could play truth or dare, would you rather, pictionary, do each others nails, hair, or do blind folded makeovers.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I want to do something really fun. I'll have boys and girls and I don't like doing any girly stuff at all!
    We don't have that must space in our house so I am unsure. But yeah I'm more of a tomboy and skate and horse ride, but want to do something that will make people go, "Wow that was an awesome party/bday".
    Please help!

By Georgia R from Australia

Most Recent Answer

By cassy.banks09/02/2013

I have a sister who is just like you. For your birthday, since you like to skate, you can have your party at a skate park.

Question: My 14th Birthday

To be totally honest I have no clue what to do for my 14th birthday and its starting to seriously bug me! And if anyone has any suggestions on this please don't be afraid to speak up because so far my friends have been suggesting weird themes! Some of them are: 80s, rainbow party, and Hawaiian, ummmmm. Oh yeah they also thought, tie dye, wear all blue, big party where you wear big stuff like (glasses, hats, shirts, etc.) and I think there's one more, but I can't think of it. Anyways please help, but no pool party themes because I have no pool. Thanks a bunch!

By Kimmy

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. [5]07/18/2013

All of those are good ideas. It sounds like your friends like to dress up to a theme and have fun. Pick anything that strikes your fancy. Here are some other fun themes I can think of - hippie party (dress like the hippies from the sixties - love beads, tie dye shirts, head bands), evening gown party (dress up in "evening gowns" that you borrow or get from a thrift shop), Princess party, dress up as a movie character, super hero, TV character from a favorite TV show that everyone watches, "clash" outfits. Have fun!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Plans

I'll be 14 this Saturday, on July 13th. I have a complete blank mind. I was going to have my birthday party on Saturday, but my mom has to work! So it's on Friday. I was going to go to the Brookvile beach in Indiana, but it's too far away from Harrison Ohio. So if anyone has any solutions or ideas please let me know. Thnxs! (:

As you can see I'm sooooo confused on what to do.

By Brittany

Most Recent Answer

By Cassie<307/15/2013

Turn you basement into a nightclub. Turn off the lights and get spotlights/glow sticks/ black-lights and have a dance party. get a snack bar and a dj or radio. Tell everyone to dress in light colors.(so you glow). Also set up a snack bar and a movie in case people are uncomfortable with dancing. This is great for bigger groups.

Question: 14th Birthday Dance Party

I want a dance kind of party that boys and girls can come and actually have a good time, but I don't have all the details for it and I don't know for decorations!

By Ashlyn

Most Recent Answer

By abbytreece103/22/2014

When I turned 13 I had a black light dance party for my birthday. I have around 15 people go and we all had a blast! It was awesome. There was a fog machine and stobe lights. It was awesome. And instead of pizza we had taco's :D yummy. Now I'm turning 14 and my birthday party is going to be a scavenger hunt around town!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in 5 days! I have nothing planned and I don't wanna go out and do anything. I want to have a simple stay home party. I don't have a pool. I'm planning on just camping out in my back yard for the night, but I don't have anything else planned. Help?

By Georgia from Merrill, M I

Most Recent Answer

By kat.regan110/04/2013

You could do nails, blind folded makeovers, play truth or dare, would you rather, and watch scary movies

Question: 14th Birthday Party

I want to have a party where boys and girls can go, but I need ideas for what we should do at the party.

By Kabryna B.

Most Recent Answer

By mom63 [1]06/27/2013

Laser tag is popular with this age group. Boys and girls are still clingy to their own sex at this age and Laser tag allows an easy atmosphere to relax and have fun together.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 next month. I'm only inviting 3-4 friends and want to do something really different. No arcades, spas, bonfires, camping, bowling, swimming, or movies please.

By Nikki Q.

Most Recent Answer

By Mindy06/25/2013

How about a cool modeling photography session? You don't need a professional -you can all take turns taking photos. All you need to do is go someplace cool, wear cool clothes, hair and makeup, and take lots of photos of each other. A beach, a park, the zoo, a theme park - any place can be cool - even your own backyard if you have interesting backgrounds.

Check out cool senior photos and wedding photos for inspiration. You can even bring a picnic with you or go to a restaurant for lunch and make it part of the session. Later you can play around with a photo editing program and each of the girls can have really cool photos of themselves and you as a group. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm a girl and I have no idea what to do for my birthday in ten days! I'm not very girly, so no spa days or whatever, and it needs to be cheap. Thanks so much!

By DN

Most Recent Answer

By Dena Roberts [31]06/21/2013

How about a bbq with hot dogs, hamburgers, and salads? A pool party is fun, even with a small pool and lots of water guns and sprayers. Water balloon tag, duck shooting with a water gun, running across the yard with a spoon full of water and trying to fill a jar. Winner gets a prize. My 14 and 15 year old granddaughters and their friends love that stuff!

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 soon and I don't have any idea of what to do! I am inviting like 2 boys and 5 girls. I really need someone to help me. If you have any ideas I can use please tell me. Thanks!

By Fernanda C.

Most Recent Answer

By Cassie<307/15/2013

You could turn a basement/enclosed room into a nightclub :) ... strobe lights/spotlights, dj or radio and a snack bar. Great for bigger groups.

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

Please help me, I'm turning 14 in 12 days, and I don't know what to do for my party. I was thinking of an all day homemade beauty salon, but then I thought someone else would have a better idea. Can you please help?

By Jaaymee

Most Recent Answer

By Beth06/17/2013

Go to the craft section at Walmart. They have tons of different crafty kits for $10 -20. Anything from jewelry making to tie-dye. I'm sure you could find something fun.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 and I am mind blank on ideas. I am only inviting girls and I hate the colour pink. Theme parties are okay with me as long as they are appropriate for my age. Thank-you!

By Nellie .G

Most Recent Answer

11/28/2012

I would totally do it based on your personality. Just have fun with it. Maybe bowling... beach... just make sure not to have too much fun.
    Love,
    eleanor :)

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I've been debating a lot about what I should do for my 14th birthday. Last year, I went out to eat, but I only had a couple people show up and most of them just sat on their phones texting each other from across the room. I was thinking about doing a smoothie party or a glow stick party, but the problem is, that I wanna do something a little bigger, but under $80. Any suggestions? Also my birthday is in April so if you do suggest outdoor parts, that may be a problem.

By Megan M

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

My birthday is on the 12th of March and I'm looking to have a party with around 20 girls and around 7 lads so there would be between 20-30 people. I would be having it at my house and I would like everyone to be nicely dressed up. I know that it sounds like I already basically have it planned, but I'm worried that it will be boring seeing as the last party we had people went round saying that it was boring. I just want ideas on things that we could do that aren't childish?

By Ash J

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having a 14th birthday party and I have no idea what to do for it. I have some ideas, but they're not that fun, like nails and hair. I live in a place where I can't go to places like the park, or a pool, or bowling for that matter. My birthday is in a week, my friends are too "old" for board games, and it's too cold to play most things outside right now. Any ideas?

By taylorstarr

Question: 14th Birthday Meal Out in Perth

I am taking a fourteen year old birthday girl out with her 11yr old sister and mum, for a fun meal out in Perth Western Australia. We are in the northern suburbs. With thanks.

By Kate

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is coming up in less than 2 months (yes I know, I'm a very early planner). So I asked my family friend to have a party at her house because mine was too small. She agreed. I want it to be a surprise party though, so I got my family friend to text my friend who is to invite people, etc. There are 20 boys and girls coming over and I have to plan what to do. We're hosting the party upstairs where a pool table and darts table is, but what else could I do?

By Hannah

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I wanna do something very special for my 14th birthday and want all my friends thinking it was the best day of their lives. We're all into shopping and the spa, but we think it's gonna be too expensive for such a large group (25 people), so not shopping or spa. I live in Japan so I can't do like the whole backyard thing cuz I live in an apartment. But I wanna do something massive, and as I said I can't do much in my apartment since it's so small. But I have a place I can rent out for the day.

By Erika M.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I have 2 friends and their birthdays are the 2nd of March and 12th of March. I was thinking of doing a joint surprise birthday party for them, but I don't know how I would be able to do it myself and what to do that is cheap. Please help, thanks.

By Lucy

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 in early August. I know that it's months away, but I like having everything planned, so my family and I don't have to worry about it as it gets even closer to time.

I am wanting to have 3-4 girls and 2-3 boys and a few family members. I was thinking of a limo ride in Oklahoma City, and finding things to do up there. I want to please everyone, and have them go back to school raving about my party! Thank you in advance for the ideas.

By Makena P.

Question: 14th Winter Birthday

I'm turning 14 in January and I want to have a party or at least a get together with my friends, but I live in an apartment so I can't have a sleepover. Any good ideas?

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 14 in a matter of 24 hours, my parents are going to be at work, no guys allowed, and only 4 or 5 friends are coming and I have nothing planned out.

I have tried to come up with things, but it all requires going places, boys, or things I can't do while the parents are out. I want to do something for 4 hours without boring people!

By Caitlin T.

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 14 in January and have no idea what I wanna do. I wanted to do like an indoor watermark, but it's too expensive. I am thinking I want to invite just 1-3 people and actually go someplace, as long as it is in a 3 hour or less distance. It's hard to think of places to go in the winter, so if u could help me out it would be amazing!

By Olivia

Question: Birthday Party Help

I'm turning 14 in less then a week and I'm still not sure what to do for a party. My mom doesn't want anything costly, and neither do I. I was thinking some type of at home party, but I can't think of any fun things to do.

It would be me and five of my other friends (no boys allowed). I was leaning towards a sleep over but again, I have no fun things in mind. What should I do? I wanted a theme but had no idea what my friends would think. Please help.

By Mackenzie M.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 on the 19th of December. I don't know what to do! My theme is 1D!

By Yasmin

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I am going to be 14 in a week. I am not able to decide how to celebrate my birthday. I don't have friends that live nearby my place. My parents will not allow me to go alone and party with my friends.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for me for how I can make my b-day perfect?

By Angel

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Last year I had a hall disco party. It was really fun and such a good night, but it was a expensive night. For my birthday this year I want to have another really cool party, but I don't know what to do. I am a girl and I like netball and swimming. I have 10 close friends, but I have more friends if you have a good idea for a big party. I want it to be a reasonable price. I've already had a slumber party, a disco, and a cinema party, but I don't know what to do this year. I suppose I would do those parties again, but the hall one was expensive so my parents probs won't let me have another big party till I'm 16 now, because I'm saving up for an amazing sweet 16th. Any ideas?

By Samantha

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

So I am turning 14 in 29 days (I'm counting) and I am having a party. I don't know what to do or what theme to choose, but was thinking of dressing up as our favorite movie character or in an outfit for our favorite sport. I'm not sure what actives and games to play though, inviting girls only.

By Amy C.

Question: Joint 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My friend and I have decided to have a joint 14th birthday party, but we aren't sure what yet. Any ideas for something fun, but inexpensive, something original, not like a sleepover. Thanks.

By Izzy

Question: 14th Birthday Party

I'm turning 14 in a week and still don't know what to do. I have a theme, but just need games. My theme is the bright side of Hawaii. It's a neon Hawaiian theme. Please help me, I can only have 3 friends come.

By Hannah

Question: Ideas for a Girl's 14th Birthday Party

I am turning 14 years old on July 22. I am having my birthday party on the same day. I'm not sure whether to have a whole bunch of friends at a park and have a BBQ or have it at a theme park called "Great America," with 7 friends. Help!

By Joanna

Question: Party Ideas For 14 Year Old Girl

I am planning on having my 14th birthday party this July, but I am not sure exactly what to do! I would like to invite 8-10 of my friends for a fun time at my house. Do you have any ideas or themes? I have already thought about camping in the backyard, luau theme, and beach party, but I would like some more ideas!

By Kira Lynn

Question: 14th Birthday Party Suggestions

What if the birthday takes place in the summer vacation and you want your group of friends to come. How would you make it fun? what theme? I need suggestions!

By Dania

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

What should I do for my 14th birthday? There's not going to be boys there just girls and we all like to dance and have fun. Also I love anything that has to do with Paris.

By Angel A.

Question: Geeky Sort of 14th Birthday Party

I'm really into games and hate makeup and all things girly, but I really need an idea for a birthday party. There's gonna be 2 boys and 2 girls and we all love just mucking around and sort of fun things. I live near the beach and very close to the country also so location won't be a problem.

By Isobel F from Devon, England

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I need ideas for my birthday party. I am inviting 1 girl and 3 boys so the ideas have to be for both genders or just ideas for a boy party cause we live in the country and me and the other girl will do the boys things.
    Please help!
    Any ideas?

By Holly

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in September and I want to have my party in the summer. I plan on inviting boys and girls, but I don't know what to do. I love to party and go out with friends, but planning a party is not my thing. I thought about a bonfire, but my yard is too small. Any ideas?

By Lauren

Question: Ideas for My 14 Birthday Party

OK so my birthday is at the end of this month and I have no idea what I'm going to do for it. It needs to be really awesome, but I don't have any ideas. My birthday party last year wasn't all that great so I really need to step it up. Please give me ideas I'm running out of time to plan and save.
    Thanks

By Bella

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I don't know what to do for my birthday and unfortunately I live in a small town where we have to drive a long way to go somewhere. I am inviting 2 boys and maybe 3 girls. I need some ideas. We have a strip mall, but all it has is a gym, movie theater, library, and a bouncy house place for 3 yr. olds. It takes at least 30 minutes to get to the bigger part of town. I don't really want to watch a movie. We aren't really into the same things aside from band.

By Sammy B. from Washington, IL

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Okay you might think I am completely crazy for asking this so early. I turn 14 on November 16. I know that's about eight months away, but I need to know what I am going to do so I can make a budget and start saving my money (yes my mom will be paying for most of it, but I want to help out). Thanks!

Oh and of course since my birthday is in the fall its going to be cold (but not as cold as it is in the winter of course). I won't be inviting boys because the boys I know are all like "why would I go to a girl party" so it will be all girls. As weird as this sounds I don't want to go to the movies and my friends are very difficult because I have tomboy and girly girl friends (mostly girly girl).

By Emily

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'll be turning 14 in 3 weeks and everyone's cool with a party and all. All I need is a theme. I have no clue as to what to do. Please help.
    A Hollywood Party is a good idea, but idk what to do. It's surely gonna be dance though!

By Esha M from India

Question: 14th Golden Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 on August 14th this year, and I want to do something special, as it is my Golden Birthday. I love everything fandom, from Doctor Who, to Youtubers, to Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Any ideas?

By Kayla D

Question: Ideas for 14th "emo" Golden Birthday

On March 14th I'm having my birthday and I have no idea what to do, help please. It will be at my house and I'm inviting 18 friends (15 girls and 3 boys).

By snoppy

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 in two weeks and I have no idea where to have my party. I am inviting guys and girls so I don't want it to be all girly. And I'll have around 25-30 people there.

By Abby C. from Fort Mill, SC

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I need a little help. I'm turning 14 in 17 days. I was thinking of having three friends. It has to be cheap, not too girly, and no sleepovers (parents' decision).

By Rm

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My 14th birthday party is in a few months, but I like to plan ahead. I am at a total loss for ideas. A few things to help you advise me are; I like tennis, mustaches, pandas, books, the color blue, and the show Psych. Please help. Advice must be age appropriate for me!

By Nat P.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in 10 days. I'm turning 14. I have no idea what I want to do. My mom and I have been trying to figure out something, but we haven't came up with anything so this was our last choice. I'm a cheerleader, I love the color purple, I love taking pictures, and I find myself pretty funny. Please help.

By Ti'Ya J.

Question: 14th Winter Birthday Party Ideas

I have no clue what to do for my 14th birthday! It has to be cheap and my house is too little for a party. It's going to be a girl-boy party! Also I live in the dead beat country!

By Cassie

My birthday is October 17 so it'll be pretty cold. I need something cheap and fun to do with some friends. Ideas?

By Taylor

Question: 14th Birthday Confusion

My birthday will be on February 8 2014, I'll be turning 14. I want a coed party, but I don't know how my mom/dad will react. I haven't had guys at my parties since 2nd grade. But, my mom is renting a bounce house (for old times sake), but past that, I don't know what to do.

Help please and thanks.

By Tristyn B.

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

May 17th I am turning 14. For the past few years I have not had a party because I either didn't have the time or have any ideas. This year I really want to have a party because it is my last birthday before high school. I would invite from 14-20 girls. I do not want the party to be at my house. Any ideas?

By Emily

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having a 14th birthday party (girl) and was wondering what suggestions you had for a fun birthday party including guys. I was thinking of a bonfire, but my birthday's in February and it all depends on weather. Please help I've looked at all the websites.

By M. from Olympia, WA

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in 4 weeks. I need something fun for girls and cheap. I live in New York and it's snowing.

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 14 in a few days and I don't want a big party I just want some ideas. I'm going to have like 3 or 4 friends. I don't know what to do. Do you have any ideas? Also it's not a party, I am just trying to do something with some friends.

By Imani

Question: 14 Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in a week and a half and I'm still not sure on what I want to do. It's very hard because my birthday is in the winter and I cannot have a party at my house. I don't want it to be too tacky, and since there's only six people I want everyone to like it. I also want the party to last a while. Any suggestions? I was think ice skating, nails, dinner at a fancy restaurant, bounce, or sledding, but that depends entirely on the forecast. Anyway please help.

By Charlotte S.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My 14th birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to do. I'm quite fun and energetic and so are my friends. I hope that helps.

By Diana B from Slough

Question: 14th Birthday Hotel Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 and I want to have a hotel party, but I don't know what kind of fun stuff to do at a hotel party ?

By Alajah

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

It's my 14th birthday on the 17th of January. I have just over a month to plan it. I want just girls I think, nothing big, but I don't want any of the makeover kind of stuff. I want something fun, but I don't have a pool or anything. Any ideas? Please!

By Tiahna

Question: Planning my 14th Birthday Party

My theme for my birthday party is Duck Dynasty and I have no idea what to do. I am planning on inviting a few friends, people from my church, and my family. We are doing a bond fire in the woods at our house, but still I have no idea what I should do to make it fun. Suggestions?

By Emily B.

Question: 14th Birthday Bonfire Party Ideas

I'm having my 14th birthday on December 15th and I want to do a bonfire, but I don't know what to do there. I want s'mores and hotdogs, but I need things for us to do. I'm having both boys and girls, the same age.

By K. T. S.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in 10 days and I really don't know what to do. I need something for about 8 people, both boys and girls. The problem is it can't be expensive. My mum said I can't have a sleepover or disco kind of party, but something quite simple that doesn't take a lot of planning and is fun. Also, we're all quite old for our age so nothing childish please (:

By Amy

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

My birthday is in like 2 months and I have to actually start planning. I am turning 14 and I'm really confused cause I have no ideas about what to do. I've had a few pool parties and a couple of sleepovers, but feel like a change. I just don't know. Any suggestions?

By Courtney

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

What should I do for my 14th birthday which is on December 10th?

By Kaitlyn

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My party is in January and I'm inviting 5 girls and I can't really go anywhere. So what should I do? We're not that girly; maybe some game ideas. Please help me.

By Katiee

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 in March and I'm not sure what to do. I know it's pretty early, but it seems to come up pretty fast after the holidays. I only want to have 2 friends over. The cheaper the better.

By Hannah W.

Question: 14th Birthday Party

My 14th birthday is coming up. I don't have much money to spend, but I want it to be fun and memorable for my friends and me. I can't have my party at my house. I'm inviting 9 people, 10 including me. I need cheap ideas of where to go. Help me please! My birthday is November 9th. I'm having both girls and guys.

By Jazmyn

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

My birthday is not for a while, but last year I did not do anything. So I want to pick something ahead of time. I would like to do something bonfire related. (Possibly but I am open for other ideas.)

Keep in mind though, I would rather not do it at my house. My house is pretty small and I can't drive my friends. Anyway, my mom has a two seater green truck.

Money is a bit of a problem, but not too much of a concern.

By Mary

Question: 14 Year Old Party Suggestions

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I need some suggestions for my party. I'm open to anything, just not too girly and not outside (the weather's always changing). I am pretty shy, but not around my friends. Some people would say I'm "emo", I like video games, and don't like the outdoors too much. Any suggestions would be helpful, most of my friends range from 11 to 14 years of age. I can't have the party at my house. 8 to 12 people might come. Also, if any music would be playing it would be dubstep, metal, alternative, or electro.

By Molly

Question: Casual 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 14 in a few weeks and I wanted to do something with some friends, but more than just wondering around town. I thought about going to Birmingham shopping, anything, other ideas? Help!

By Gabby

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My daughter is having a 14th soon and is having a sleepover with her two closest friends after her party! But she has no idea what to do here in Birmingham (UK) for her party. We have decided together not to have it at the house, but she has a budget of £100 and is very girly and loves pink. She is inviting 7 people + her = 8. Please this would really help if you replied.

By Aminah A

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 soon and I want to have a party at a restaurant or a party place. It will be awesome if anyone would know a place where we can dance and eat dinner. I don't have much savings so I might need to think about the price. 

By Heather

Question: 14th Birthday Theme Ideas

I'm a girl turning 14 in a few weeks and I have no clue what the theme should be. I want boys and girls to come, but I have no clue on what the theme should be to be liked by everyone. Please help!

By Jessie

Question: Ideas for 14th Birthday

I'm turning 14 in 6 days and don't know what to do! I'm not super girly, but I'm looking to have a good time with 3-5 of my girlfriends and my boyfriend. What can I do?

By Emily M

Question: 14th Birthday Idea

I am turning 14 in 16 days and have no idea what to do. Help me!

By Elissa

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

My 14th birthday is coming up in September and I have no idea what the theme should be or what to do. I don't want to do stuff that my friends have done, like go to Jump Street, dinner and a movie, laser tag, sport themed, etc. I have already done a spa day and I can't have a night club party in my basement because it's not finished. I also want to invite guy, but I don't really have a lot of guy friends. Please help.

By Natalie

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 next week and I'm planning to have a joint birthday party with my friend :) There's only gonna be like 10 people there, but we still want something cheap and fun! We prefer if the party wasn't held in our houses. We were thinking about going bowling, but the prices are pretty high. Any ideas? Or a good bowling place in Limerick?

By Laura

Question: 14 Birthday Ideas

I want a big party for as little as possible while still being fun. I have a relatively large pool and we might be able to have a projector for an outside movie. Any ideas? I'm also looking for something that everyone will like (girls only).

By Emily

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having a house party for my 14th birthday and my friends and I have nothing to do at it. Any ideas?

By Amelia

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My 14th birthday party needs to be planned in 19 days and I don't know what to do. I know we are all going to wear fancy dress costumes and play games and have a buffet at my house, but then I want to do something fun like go bowling or crazy golf something like that. Any ideas? Thanks xx.

By Polly

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

My birthday is February 8. I know its a bit early for planning, but I like to plan early cause it's just me and since I am asking online for an idea I don't know how long it would take to get answered.
    Here's something to know: I don't want a birthday party I wanna do something no one has done before and something cheap too.

By Kaina G.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My 14th birthday is coming up and I'm so stuck for ideas. Really the only think I am sure of is it's going to be girl/boy, possibly more boys (bestfriends) than girls. Last year I had a bowling party so I can't really do that again. Any suggestions much appreciated.

By Laura

Question: Teen Superhero Birthday Party Game Ideas

My soon to be 14 year old daughter has decided to have a superhero themed birthday party. The party will be for 4 hours and she has got a playlist of music she wants and food. We are still struggeling to decide what everyone is going to do at her party though? Any cool games, not too childish? Thanks.

By Esme S

Question: 14th Birthday Party

My birthday is on August 15th and I already know a few things I'm going to do with 3-5 friends. We have a theater in the house so we can watch a movie. Movie ideas? We will also have a chocolate fountain with sweets to dip into it and maybe a water balloon fight. But I don't know where we can go. Six flags? Bowling? Nail salon? Shopping? Waterpark? Any ideas?

By Micah

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am having a pool party. I'm a party type girl. Then after it I'm having a sleepover. I'm wanting to know if you have any ideas for me. I'm turning 14 and am very excited. Thank you.

By Balle from Irvine

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 14 in about 17 days and my party is this weekend. I'm having it at my stepmom's parents' house. They have 62 acres. I'm having chicken, watermelon, and corn for dinner. I need some ideas for what we're going to do before and after we eat. Any ideas? Comment please. I need help; my party is in 2 days!

By Claudia

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm really stuck. My daughter turns 14 in a few weeks and we don't know what to do. She wants girls and boys, but we have already done shopping, swimming, cinema, and a meal for her previous parties. Any ideas? She's really fussy as well!

By Niamh

Question: Ideas for 14th Birthday

What to do for my 14 bday?

By Katherine

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having my 14th birthday party soon and I'm lost at what to do for a party. I need cheap ideas. Please help.

By Lora from TX

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 next Friday. I really wanna have a fun party. Like really fun! With lots of friends, guys and girls, but the guys have to leave. I have no clue what to do. Plus we have to go "cheap" this year cause for the past three parties my mom has spent about 3,000 dollars /:
    Any good ideas? Please help me? Think cheap, but fun! I also like the color purple. I like to play soccer. I like to swim.

By Makayla C.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My 14th birthday is August 27th and I would like to have a get together with my friends. Last year I invited 12 friends and we went out on the lake on my grandparents' big houseboat. I don't know what I could do to top last year. I would like to go to Six Flags or something with a group of friends, but I would also like to dress up and go out to eat and a movie and then have a sleepover. I really don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!

By Jada

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday in on July 21,2013, but its on a Sunday so my party has to be on Saturday, July 20,2013. Me and my family need help deciding on what to do for my 14th birthday party. It's a coed party with 12 boys and 12 girls. Any thoughts? Last year my family got a limo -I only had about 6 or 7 girls and it was a surprise party. We did a home-spa, went out to eat, went downtown, had a sleepover, made breakfast next morning then everybody left. It was so fun but this year idk what to do...sadly. Help?

By Jaisa D.

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm having a Lolly Buffet/chocolate fondue type of party in my backyard. I have no idea what to do and I don't want it to be a boring party. Please help. There's about 6-8 girls coming and I'm not allowed a sleepover.

By Chloe S.

Question: Ideas for My 14th Birthday

My birthday is coming up (July) and I have no clue what I want to do! I want a bowling party or a beach party or even to go to this place call Golf n Stuff. Out of these three, which one should I do?

By Sierra B.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: 14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

What kind of birthday party should I have? I'm turning 14. Jessica

RE: 14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

Have a rollerskating party at a roller rink. It could be 70s or 80s themed. (11/17/2007)

By guest

RE: 14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

What is your favorite thing to do? Go with what you like to do, and if it is a boy girl mix party, moderate a little or draw ideas out of a hat. Hope I could help. (11/20/2007)

By nun ya

Archive: 14 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

My soon to be 14 year old daughter wants to have her birthday party at home - again. Last year we had pizza, they hung out and after the boys left, the girls watched movies during the sleep over. This year my daughter wants the same. About 8 girls and 6 boys. Any suggestions for activities?