14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

A 14th celebration can be a challenge to plan for these energetic young teens. This guide contains 14th birthday party ideas for girls.

14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Filter Sort

Question: 14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

By heather 1

What should I do for my 14th birthday party? It's in 16 days! Help me!

Heather

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Michelle 1 Flag

Not sure if anyone else would be interested in this but my daughter is turning 14 soon and we have a few ideas for her party!

We thought about a day spa party with all her girlfriends to get facials and manicures and get all pretty during the day and then at night a beach themed party with all(boys & girls) her friends! We thought we would hire a hall and my friends are dj's so get them to do the party and put sand all over the floor and everyone turns up in their bathers for a massive dance party! Her and her friends really seemed to like the idea so I thought I would share it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Slumber Party Ideas

By Madison S. 1

I'm having three friends over to sleep (in 4 days) for my birthday, but it's not a big birthday it's just my 14th. My mum doesn't want to spend a heap of money because they don't have a lot, but yeah. I just don't have that many ideas and I don't want them getting bored! So if you guys have any that would help a lot.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Jill 3 62 Flag

When I was your age, this was how I celebrated my birthday too. We usually just did hair and make up together. Sometimes we would have a dance contest or watch a movie. My Mom always made caramel corn and other inexpensive snacks for us. One time we went to a park and ran around, but usually we just hung out at home. Have FUN! Happy Birthday!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Easy Awesome 14th Birthday Party

By moellermackenzie.m 1

Want an original 14th girl birthday party? Last year for my 14th, me and my friends all dressed up like our favorite characters from the movie premiere we were going to see (The Hunger Games). None of the guys dressed up but it was still fun. We hung around, got food, went people watching and then went back to my house after the guys left. We got in ridiculous pajamas and played Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, we prank called people and then put on a bunch of glow-in-the-dark stuff and ran around the park. We even had a strobe light dance party.

It was really fun and I think it was perfect for my age group. Hope this is helpful :)

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Ideas for 14th Birthday Parties

By T'era Henderson 1

I am turning 14 on August 21st and I have "no clue" on what to do. I am inviting 7 girls so, including me that's 8 people. I don't want to spend over $200 because during this time I have to go school shopping and that a lot of money. I am not the type of girl that likes to have makeover parties or anything like that. So can you please help me?

T'era

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Go camping! Dress in fancy dress and pitch a tent, even in your garden if the parents won't let u go elsewhere. Get marshmallows, face paints, songs, campfire, have a blast!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: 14 Year Old Emo Party Suggestions

By Aiden Danielle T. 1

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for my party. I'm an emo girl and all of my friends are also emo! They love partying and so do I, but my parents are strict and would never let me have a party at home without their supervision! I just want to go some where and do something where they might leave me alone and I could actually have fun! Any suggestions?

By Aiden

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

By Emily 1

I'm freaking out! What should I do for my birthday? There's only 1 month till my B-day and I don't have much time to call a dance studio like I wanted to. My parents want me to do it by myself because I'm almost 14. Ugh! I am in need of serious help. I want it to have a mustache theme.

mustache graphic

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Rose Anne Hutchence 7 265 Flag

If you've only got a month left, Emily, I guess you'd better get on it, don't you? Instead of spending time asking for advice, why not call the various dance studios to see if they can accommodate your preferred party date and if they'll help you with decorating?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 soon and I am stuck for party ideas. I'd only be inviting girls and I'd like to invite a lot of my friends. I don't think a disco would be good seeing as there are no boys. Any ideas?

By Lucy

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By poppylouise1 1 Flag

You could go to your favourite restaurant then have a sleepover. Or, just stick with your idea, you don't need boys to have fun.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

By annabeth chase 1

My birthday is in early July and I wanted to invite about 6-9 people. I only want to spend money on decorations and food because I recently had a big party and spent a lot of money. I've already went to a hotel, the lake, and the movies. I've also already had a hula and soccer themed party. I was thinking about going to the river where there's a rope swing and rock to jump off, it's very private and cheap, however it could be a little dangerous. There's glass from high school parties, and there's a small current. Other than that it could be very fun with music and food. Should I go for it? I can't find anything better.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Aoibhe W 1 2 Flag

My birthday is also coming up and my 5 friends that are really close are coming over. I've got a big tent and we're going to sleep in my backyard! We will have some candy while watching a movie and then the next day I'm having a small proper party with a bit of cake and candy. If you have a tent I suggest that because you're not spending a lot of money on sweets and stuff. I hope this helps.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Ideas for Girly- Girl 14th Birthday In September

By Hayley <3 1

I know my birthday is still in 4 months, but I like to plan ahead. I wanted to have a sleepover, but my mom doesn't like the idea of 7 girls running around at 1 am. Then I thought of going to a hotel with some girls and my dad, but then I thought some people might not like the idea of them staying the night with a guy. So I thought about the mall and things like that, but it feels like it would go too fast. Any ideas where they could stay longer then a few hours yet not sleep~over?

By Hayley from MA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By ariellebrooke137 1 Flag

lol I'm like you my 14th birthday is in October and I'm already planning to, if you live near a beach you could throw a party there and later at dark you can make a bonfire thats what I'm probably going to do, I had a beach party a while ago and it turned out good so ya just have music and food lol

If you don't like or live near beach you can go out to a restaurant and after go back to your house not to sleepover since u can't have that but to like hangout for the day and do whatever you can even watch a movie just try and be more independent from parents like try to make it so the parents are to involved.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in July and I have no ideas what to do apart from have a BBQ. Any other ideas which are better or is that OK?

By Rachel from Salford

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By wombat 4 Flag

You could go to the beach and have a BBQ or fish and chips on the beach, or you could go ice-skating.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party With Hawaiian Sleepover Theme

By jenny 1

I need help! I want to have a sleepover for my 14th birthday and to have it in a tent in my garden. I want to have a fire and marshmallows and all the sort of stuff but its in October and I don't know whether to or not because it might be really cold? Can anyone give me some advice I'm in real need. Also could you give me an idea on games. I was thinking to have it as a Hawaiian theme? What do you think? Thank you.

Jenny from Isle Of Wight

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Don't let the weather change your theme, but you may need to have them sleep inside if it is too cold. Oriental Trading Company has a website with tons of cheap decorations, crafts, and games. We like to do the limbo, and if it is warm, you could do water baloons. Play steel drum music - or maybe just the Beach Boys, and put fruit on skewers for snacks. (If fresh is out of season, you can use canned pineapple cut into chunks and mandarin oranges.) We even made a volcano cake one year. (Use the Barbie "dress" cake mold. It's the one that you stick a Barbie doll down inside. Instead of sticking Barbie in the middle, you can fill it with frosting or pudding, and then stick red, yellow and orange candles in the top. Spread red "lava" icing around on top, and put brown dirt icing around the bottom. When you light the candles, it's like a "live" volcano.)

Have fun!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Food and Decorations for a 14th Birthday Party

By ArianaFaith 1 1

My 14th birthday party is combined with my best friend and it is in 2 months. We have about 50 people coming and it is a Scouts party because we do scouts. We have lots of scouts coming and we would like to know a really cheap way for our food and decorations. Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By ArianaFaith 1 1 Flag

Thank you I will try and shops like those in Australia.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I don't know what to do for my 14th party. It will be all girls. Please help. My birthday is December 1st.

By tfr

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By ziwawot 1 Flag

Neon and disco theme. if you have a house use the basement, if you don't rent a place. get the stuff form blacklight.com. Have a stand where you have the food at, and a couple of tables, music, neon balloons at the top of the ceiling, and etc.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

By Ann Holland 9

My soon to be 14 year old daughter wants to have her birthday party at home - again. Last year we had pizza, they hung out and after the boys left, the girls watched movies during the sleep over. This year my daughter wants the same. About 8 girls and 6 boys. Any suggestions for activities? They may not want to do anything that I plan, but I want to have a few things available. Pictionary maybe? Thanks for any ideas.

Ann4 from Mint Hill

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Maya 1 Flag

I recently had my 14th birthday. I invited around 20 people and i rented out a party venue. Also, I got a cotton candy machine and a popcorn machine. I set up a white sheet on the wall and I had a projector and we watched a movie and then the guy left and the girls and I stayed up all night. It was the best party ever!

Also, I was reading some peoples posts and some of them said "5:15 We eat pizza. 6:00 We play board games...." Never, ever plan a party hour-by-hour. I have learned from my mistakes. Kids our age will not follow that, some people wont be hungry at the exact time you say you are going to eat. But you can plan that you are going to eat pizza and play boardgames anytime during the party, because, I've noticed that I never follow party schedules.

Hoped I Helped. :D

-Maya

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

By edenrobb8 1

I'm turning 14 in a couple of weeks, on May 17th, and my mum wants a party organised by this week. I like the idea of a themed gathering. I'd like go to a park and have some food and play heaps of games, but I just don't know what! I'm not really into makeup or anything beauty wise! I like playing heaps of games. Also my price range is really low so anything affordable would be great! There will be 14 of us (boys and girls). Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By maymay225 1 Flag

A great idea if you want to go to a park or something like that is to have a picnic themed party where you could bring food that you would bring to a picnic. Also instead of eating at a table, bring a large blanket to sit on to bring the whole theme together! Also plan some interesting games you would play at a picnic! I hope this helps and Happy Birthday!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

I'm turning 14 in March and have no idea what to do. I mean, I am going to have a party, but don't know what theme I should do.

By Zaidy from Springfield, MA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Snappyyy 1 Flag

I'm turning 14 March 2015 and my 2 friends and I are doing a hotel sleepover at the Embassy suites.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

By CookieCreamPie 2 2

My birthday is May 3rd, which is ages away, but every year I don't know what to do, so I look ahead. I want to have a party with about 1-4 friends, but I have had sleepovers, a cinema party, gone bowling twice, gone to a theme park, gone shopping, and had a spa party at home. These have alway been childish and I want something not so childish, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to do a dressing up party or a scavenger hunt and I can't have anything expensive. I also have a very small home with very weak floorboards and thin walls so you can hear like everything, so I would rather not have it at home, but everywhere else is expensive. Please help me, I am very stuck for ideas.

By Lucy

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By CookieCreamPie 2 2 Flag

Thanks for the help, I think I will do the cupcake party as it is a really good idea, unless I find something I prefer more. Thanks

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

My birthday is in January, well it's in 5 days and I have some friends who don't like my other friends. I have always just invited them all ( 6 ) for a sleep over, but there has always been little arguments and stuff and this year I don't want it to happen, but I don't want some to feel left out. I don't know what to do.

Ps: My parents can't afford anything big.

Thanks for your help if you answer xxx.

By Lottie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By CookieCreamPie 2 2 Flag

My birthday is May 3rd and I am turning 14 I want to invite about 1-4 friends that are girls and I have done nearly everything so stuck for Ideas. I cannot do anything at home and I can't do anything expensive and i would like nothing childish, I like to plan in advance that's why I am asking this now.

Please help, I will be very grateful.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in February and have no idea of what to do, I mean I know it's early, but I have so much going between now and my birthday I don't have much time to plan. In total there would be 7 girls and 1 boy. I can't go ice-skating because I have dodgy knees and one of us is a vegetarian. Any ideas?

By Jess B

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Madelyn T. 1 Flag

Hi there! I am 13 also, and will be turning 14 in March. I was thinking an idea for you're birthday party could be too, go bowling and call the workers there to see if they have like "disco night" or something.

At my local bowling alley Brunswick Zone they have this cool thing on the weekends sometimes where they will have a bunch of glow in the dark stuff and play music and show the music videos of the songs playing. I'm not a huge fan of bowling but when they have stuff like that it makes it fun, plus you guys don'thave to bowl the whole time there's an arcade!(: Hope this helped for ya!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 on the 22nd of this month and I'm having a BBQ and a chocolate fountain at my birthday party. I'm inviting a bunch of girls and guys and I don't know what else to do for my birthday to make it more fun. I also don't wanna spend a lot of money. What should I do?

By Britney

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By taibtai 1 Flag

Your birthday is September 22nd and you are turning 14 this year?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 on Aug. 19. I live near Atlanta and I really want to do something fun. I was thinking of getting a room at a nice hotel, but doing something else before that. I can't think of what to do. Does anyone know of some fun things to do in Atlanta for 3 friends and I?

By isabelle

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By theonlyprachishah 3 Flag

Never mind, but its an idea for next year! :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

I need to find a theme that is fun. But it has to be before this Wednesday, August 6, 2014.

By Arianna R.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By amy.m 1 Flag

Why not try a Hawaiian theme or a Masquerade party. These themes can be at a house party or a hall party.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Hawaiian Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in 3 months and I want a Hawaiian themed party, but last time I only had Hawaiian cups and necklaces. Any ideas on entertainment, food, and decorations? By the way I don't have a much room in my house, but I want it at home. Please help!

By Tatortot

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By trasureparker 3 Flag

How about having your friends take hula lessons before your birthday and then you can have your friends perform for you? So now you can stay home and feel like your in Hawaii.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14 Year Old Birthday Party

I'm about to turn 14 (in 8 days!). I have no idea what to do for a party. I thought about having a beach party but the weather where I live isnt very consistent or reliable. :( So if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them! Thank you.

By Georgia from Australia

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Lynda H. 3 Flag

Have an indoor beach party. Decorate up a room with seashells, nets, and other beach theme items.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Ideas for My Daughter's 14th Birthday

My daughter is turning 14 in April (I know it's early, but she likes planning things early) and she honestly has no idea what to do. For the past 4 birthdays she has always had a sleepover and she isn't against that now, but I think she wants to change it up a bit if she does have a sleepover. I need it to be slightly inexpensive and able to be done in a apartment. If you had any icebreakers games that would be fantastic (she's inviting girls from her club team that don't go to her school).

Thank you so much.

By Hannah H.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Evelyn R. 1 2 Flag

Hi, she might be able to go to a hotel for her birthday that's what am doing in a few days.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Surprise 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Ok. So I'm throwing a surprise birthday party for my friend and I have no idea what I'm doing. She likes horses, music, boys, and well.. yeah. Any suggestions?

By Ashley(:

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By care0220 1 Flag

How about a Masquerade theme, it works well for both girls & boys. Hope this helps :)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm gonna be 14 in 2 and half weeks. I don't know what to do. I only want a couple of my friends to come. I came up with a few ideas that involved it at my house, but I was told that I'm not allowed. Any ideas on what I should do with a small amount of guests?

By Alisa

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Henrietta B. 7 18 Flag

Hi! Happy birthday! Try your local Rec. center or other teen restaurants or places to hang out. I am sure the local recreation center will be willing to help. Hope it works out for you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas for A Girl

I don't want a big party, just me and 4 other girls. I sort of have an obsession over animals, but I can't do anything involving animals and they will be too childish. Also, I can't have a sleepover because there isn't enough room to do that.

By Natasha

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Paulette Gulakowski 7 177 Flag

I suggest a trail ride be part of your party. It's certainly not too childish for any age and would include some of the animals you love.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I'm turning 14 in October so I can't have a pool party thing, or can I? I'm not sure. I was thinking guys and girls and fun, and not too expensive. I'm not poor, but I'm not the richest person.

By Brielle

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Grandma J 54 1,040 Flag

Check with your local hotel with a pool or local high school. They rent them out by the hour. For the hotel, often it is just paying a room rent to use the pool. Many hotels do this, just have to ask. Our local HS rents its pool out for many parties. Have to check to see their prices.

Our local outdoor pool is a wonderful place to hold a party. My son has a TKD gym and instead of an schools' out party, he rents the pool, you bring your family, friends, grandparents, etc. $140 and all the lifeguards are supplied.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I need help. My party is in 7 days, and it's sports themed. I don't know what to do as far as activities. It's at my house and we're already playing basketball and softball in my back yard, and in my pool. But I need help on ideas for what we should do. Plz help. By the way it's a group of 7.

By Abigail

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

I like the water pistol idea suggested by another poster. My kids liked them. Get a cake decorated like a baseball, or football, or like a field of your favorite sport. Serve hotdogs - such as you would get at a ball game - for lunch. If you have a favorite sports team - here it would be our CFL football team - use their colors for streamers or flags or paperplates and cups. Our province goes nuts for this team, so there would be lots of choices for snacks and decorations with the team logo. I think if you play the games you've come up with, have the water fight - might also add water balloons, the pool, lunch and cake and presents, you will have a full party.

Look for sports themed items for the goodie bags - do 14 year olds still get those? If so - things like bouncy balls, pens or pencils sports themed, maybe whistles, keychains, - look in your dollar store for items that go with the sports or favorite team theme.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

By Partygirl123 1

My party is 7 and a half months away, but I still need to get a venue. I don't want to hold it at my house for the 14th party in a row. I live in Bundaberg, any ideas are appreciated.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Ideas for Daughter's 14th Birthday

By April Piccone G. 1

My daughter is turning 14 in December, but wants a party in November or January. The party will have boys and girls. I am just putting out there that their like on music is hip hop and rap. I need this party to be the best, it's her very first birthday party. So any ideas or places to have the party are appreciated.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Find out what sort of things your daughter might want to do. Would taking them to some sort of activity be in your budget -- such as bowling, rollerskating, to a pool, rock climbing? I have no idea the cost of such things in your area. Then some sort of lunch that kids like..... pizza is always a good choice, I've found. And , of course, cake. It is not necessary to be too elaborate. The things that make a party fun are foods that they like and keeping everyone busy. Another idea that I see some kids doing (I see these articles online and in the local newspaper.) is to have the guest bring dog food and cat food and other things that the local animal shelter needs, instead of presents, and then the birthday girl and couple of her friends could go to the shelter and present the donation. If that is something your daughter might like, it would likely be different and memorable. If there are not too many guests, maybe they could even go to the shelter on the party day and pet the animals. Some places encourage that sort of thing.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

By jazzism 1

My birthday is coming up and I am turning 14. My birthday is on October 26. I know I want to have a party at my house and I am inviting 6 girls, but I don't know what to do. Pls help, thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Movie night. Spa night (google for ideas of what to do.) Games night. You could have a "make your own pizza" for lunch. You might have a campfire and cook hotdogs for lunch. Think about what you like to do, and plan the party around that. Try to plan something that is fun and relaxed. Do not try to plan something that is "the best party ever", as that is too stressful.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

By charlotte p 1

I'm a really creative person and like the idea of having a really pretty or artsy party. I'm a huge girly girl, but one of my friends hates that kind of stuff. There will be around 10 girls. I have a pool in my back yard, but other than that I have no clue what to do or what interesting age appropriate games to play. My birthday is in 4 weeks, but I need to have it planned by at most two weeks to make sure I can get the date I want as my friends all have birthdays around the same time as me.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Myrna 17 1,083 Flag

With one friend being less of the "girlie girl" than yourself and you have a pool available, play water sports and hope that helps her fit in; otherwise, it's your big day, so enjoy it. You cannot please everyone all of the time.

You could have your birthday party at the pool; all kids like water and they'd have a lot of fun. You could have a cookout too; play your favorite music and have friends bring their favorite CDs which includes your friends's individual likes. Just make sure they all get their own CDs back before leaving and no mix ups. All this of course is determined by the weather if it isn't too cold then.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

By Niya 1

I'm turning 14 August 6th and I don't know what to do for my b-day yet. I really need help planning! I was thinking of doing a house party, but then I thought idk. I want a hotel party, but my parents are like no! So now I'm thinking of just doing a movie and a party afterwards and having a sleepover, but idk about that either. So do you guys have any ideas please tell me?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Laurie O. 2 Flag

One year for my daughter's birthday we used our garage and turned it into a dance club for our daughter. When her guests arrived her dad acted as the security guard and asked each guest for their names and checked his clipboard to make sure the guest was on the list. Of course all of her friends were. We used brown craft paper to hang in the garage and painted it black. We used glow in the dark paint and painted the names of the popular musical bands/artists onto the black painted craft paper. We lit up the garage using black lights and lava lamps. The girls loved it especially our daughter. We made her the VIP of the party!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

By Cosette 1

I'm turning 14 in June, and I don't know what I want to do for a party! I was thinking maybe like an outdoor summery theme, with a water balloon fight, and grilling out. Maybe we could have a bonfire later at night. I'm really not sure though and would consider any ideas! I'm not a girly-girl though so nothing too fancy. Also, it would be just girls. Any ideas?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Samantha4309 1 7 Flag

I think a luau theme would be fun.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 in 11 days. I have no clue what do to. I want to have my guy friends and my girl friends over. I was thinking of having it at my house, but I can't think of what to do. I need help.

By Gab

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Donna 309 325 Flag

See if there are any non profit events (walks, runs, etc) going on that you can help support by attending as a team in your honor and go out to it! They can use your support and they normally supply lots of fun food and stuff to do and you will always remember your 14th birthday because you helped others at it!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas for Girls

We don't have a beach and I'm having 2 besties over. I don't know what to do.

By Brylee from Moama

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By sharon6345 14 70 Flag

Online you can find awesome crafts they can do. Go see if you can find a store calle 5 below and take your daughter there she will love it. They have all kinds of goodies.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

So my birthday is 22 days from now and my party is 24 days and I need help. So I was thinking of having another pool party, but I had one last year. Also I was thinking of a sleep over in our tent outside so there isn't any noise inside, but my mom was like no, I'm not sure someone in our family would like that and so I'm still thinking of the pool party. It's only in the day and then at least I get to have fun cause what am I not supposed to do with a pool in my backyard. Like really. Please help me.

By Cynthia L.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

Have the pool party. I am sure everyone will like it, and perhaps you will start a nice tradition. I am sure not everyone is able to have one. It doesn't matter that that is what you had last year; if it is fun and easy to host, do it again. We do the same things at Christmas every year and no one ever complains!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

Okay so I like to plan early and I just want some suggestions on what to do. My parents are kind of strict on what I can and cannot do. So I can't think of anything. And they don't want it to cost too much.
                          I heard that going to a hotel for a sleepover would be great and they turst me with that, but they don't really trust my friends. Since they don't really know all my friends.
                          Well I want to invite most of my friends and I can't have the party at home; we have too small of a house. And I am inviting guys and girls.
                          So does anyone have any suggestions on what me and my friends could do?

By Keisha

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

I think that a sleepover at a hotel for a mixed group of 14 year olds is totally inappropriate. I wouldn't even consider it for an all girls party, unless it was in conjunction with a trip to the city (assuming you don't live in one) to go to a concert or some other special thing, with your mother along, for, at most, three friends. And such an outing wouldn't be inexpensive.

Stop thinking that every party has to be something earthshatteringly exciting and novel. The purpose of a party is to get together with friends and have fun. If you can't have the party at your home, have it in a park, and do a wiener roast and some sort of games that you all enjoy - like softball or soccer or a treasure hunt. A party at a pool or at the beach, if the weather is good, is always fun.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

By Abigail L. 1

I am having my 14th birthday on September 23rd of this year and I need to plan early before my mom makes plans and work gets in the way. Does anyone have any ideas? If it helps my backyard contains a lake, pine trees, and moss. I also have somewhat sociable friends, so I'll have all my friends there.

By Abigail L.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Abby D. 1 Flag

Well you said you had a lake in your backyard! that seems awesome! why not go swimming in the lake maybe you could get your mom or someone to get you a few blow up tubes specially for your party you could have a fire and have a bbq after that!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

My birthday is in July and unfortunately I have no garden and a small house. I have a mixture of friends and I want to do something that can include all of them. But I don't want to go to over the top.

By Phoebe O

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Rose Anne Hutchence 7 265 Flag

Hi, Phoebe.

Does your city / town have a family-oriented park? Someplace with picnic tables? If everything brings one food item and one fun item (such as a frisbee or baseball, even croquet or cribbage), do you think most of your friends would enjoy themselves? Would you?

I hope you have a great birthday,

Rose Anne

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

I am turning 14 and I am a sporty kind of girl and so are my friends, but we also like to go four wheeler riding. I'm not sure what to do and I need help.

By Desi

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By PENNY K 14 564 Flag

What's the budget and likely weather where you are? Think of all the physical activities you can that everyone can do. We had a softball game at the park and a picnic once. Go carting another time, a good track run or hike with picnic and cake might be fun for everyone's families. Or picnic by fishing spot.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Easy Inexpensive 14th Birthday Party

My birthday is the day before Valentine's Day and I don't know what to do, but whatever I do we have to end the night off with a sleep over. Something you may need to know about me is I love volleyball and being social. I hope someone can help me.

By Jordain G.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By wombat 4 Flag

What about going to the beach, or to one of those volleyball in the city places?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Party Ideas

By Joey Jo 1 2

It's going to be coed and the theme is magic! I could rent the pool and gym for about an hour, but I also want to have a movie. The girls will have a sleepover and we'd do like a spa night. I'm not sure if I'd want to have the boys over the day after the sleepover or the night before.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: 14th Birthday Ideas

I'm turning 14 in 2 days and have no idea of what to do. Any ideas for something I can do with a group of friends?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Load More

Archive: 14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

What kind of birthday party should I have? I'm turning 14.

Jessica

Answers:

RE: 14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

Have a rollerskating party at a roller rink. It could be 70s or 80s themed. (11/17/2007)

By guest

RE: 14th Birthday Party Theme Ideas

What is your favorite thing to do? Go with what you like to do, and if it is a boy girl mix party, moderate a little or draw ideas out of a hat. Hope I could help. (11/20/2007)

By nun ya

Archive: 14 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

My soon to be 14 year old daughter wants to have her birthday party at home - again. Last year we had pizza, they hung out and after the boys left, the girls watched movies during the sleep over. This year my daughter wants the same. About 8 girls and 6 boys. Any suggestions for activities?

Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningAugust 19, 2012
                          ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
                          Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
                          14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
                          Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
                          Raising Girls
                          Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
                          17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
                          A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.
                          11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
                          © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2016 at 8:04:31 AM on 10.0.2.231 in 8 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestionsArchives
                          NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
                          Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
                          BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
                          CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings