14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

A 14th celebration can be a challenge to plan for these energetic young teens. This guide contains 14th birthday party ideas for girls.

September 27, 2013 Flag

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for my party. I'm an emo girl and all of my friends are also emo! They love partying and so do I, but my parents are strict and would never let me have a party at home without their supervision! I just want to go some where and do something where they might leave me alone and I could actually have fun! Any suggestions?

By Aiden

Top Comment

Go bowling at night. They turn on the disco lights and it's a bunch of fun. Not to mention they play really emo music. Pretty affordable too.

Top Comment

July 22, 2016 Flag

My birthday is October 19th and I will be turning 14 so I don't want anything babyish, but I can't have a pool party because it will be too cold. Any ideas?

chronicalienart thats my exact birthday year and all

November 1, 2016 Flag

I am having my 14th birthday party at home, but I don't know what to do. There will be girls and boys there. I am a tomboy, I don't really like girly stuff. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about a scavenger hunt?

November 20, 2016 Flag

My birthday is in February and I am turning 14. I want to have a disco party, but I'm not sure if it will be OK and I want to invite my ex not sure though.

A disco party sounds pretty cool especially if you can get some accessories to dress up with friends but the ex thing sounds risky. it depends f you guys are still good friends r even friends for that matter. If you guys are freshly broken up and it ended badly, it wouldn't be such a good idea. But if you two are fine and still hang out and talk then yeah go ahead it might still be just as fun.

November 2, 2016 Flag

I am turning 14 in 2 weeks and I have no idea what to do for my birthday. My parents won't let me do anything that is over their $200 budget. My original plan was to do a sleepover and I still want to do that, but I feel that doing just a sleepover would be a little boring. I have 9 girls, including myself, who will most likely be coming to my party. I want an original idea that my friends have probably never done at at a party before, unlike bowling because I hate bowling. Keep in mind that my birthday is in November and it's very cold. If anyone has ideas please tell me because I am kind of freaking out about this whole thing. Thanks!

Create your own scavenger hunt/ Amazing Race in the mall. Have 2 teams and each team has 6 to 8 envelopes that mom and dad will control. In each envelope have clues or something they have to do or collect. Like find an animal that loves caffeine and collect something free from there (Caribou napkin). How many athletic shoe store are there? If there is a Sears in your mall say find a riding lawnmower or snow blower and take a picture on your camera phone. Go to the store that sponsors the Thanksgiving parade and have money in the envelope for everyone to get something small from the candy section or a drink from the cafe. There are several other things you could do or create to do in the mall to use your camera phone. Make sure you spread out the activities so you are going from one end of the mall to the other. It's a really cheap thing to do then after your could get DQ cake or treat in the food court to have in the mall.

March 7, 2016 Flag

My 14th birthday is April 4th and I have never had a party so I wanted to invite my friends somewhere. My parents said the only way that will happen is if it's at our local bowling alley. I don't want to just go to the bowling alley I want to go somewhere else. Does anyone have any cheap birthday ideas? (P.S I also am not going to just invite them to my house or a cookout. I want an actual place like a restaurant with plenty of games and group activities.)

You could always expand on your parents ideas of the local bowling alley. Maybe get a cheap limo to take you and your friends there then they can sleep over at your place after and you could have a make over thing with make up and find some cheap costumes.

August 5, 2013 Flag

Want an original 14th girl birthday party? Last year for my 14th, me and my friends all dressed up like our favorite characters from the movie premiere we were going to see (The Hunger Games). None of the guys dressed up but it was still fun. We hung around, got food, went people watching and then went back to my house after the guys left. We got in ridiculous pajamas and played Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, we prank called people and then put on a bunch of glow-in-the-dark stuff and ran around the park. We even had a strobe light dance party.

It was really fun and I think it was perfect for my age group. Hope this is helpful :)

Hi,

Lots of young teenagers like myself love photobooths. It is quite easy to set one up. Just get some streamers or something for a background and stick it on a blank wall. Most mac computers have a photo booth app so you could set that up. If you don't have a mac use webcamtoy. (Its a website)

At the party maybe you can do each others nails and watch movies. Maybe you could split into teams and have a cook-off?

Hope this helps and Happy Birthday!

September 6, 2016 Flag

My birthday is in 20 days and I will be turning 14. I have no idea what to do. My mom told me I can't have any more than 10 people. I've already done a bowling party, Hollywood party, and I already stayed the night in a hotel. Also I live in a small town. It takes a little over 30 min. to get to the nearest big town. Please help me.

Happy Birthday :)

August 31, 2016 Flag

My birthday is coming up in 4 weeks and I don't know what to do. I only want to have a small party with 3-5 friends. Please help me figure out what to do.

oh maybe bounce off some if you have any mine is tomorrow?!

June 6, 2016 Flag

So my birthday is on the 29th of June, but I can't have it til after. I have no idea what type of party I want and I'm inviting around 7 people. What should I do?

i dont have much to say but we have the same birthday mounth date and year :)

June 27, 2016 Flag

So I'm having a birthday party on July 10 and I'm turning 14. I have no idea what to do. It's in my backyard mostly and might be in my house. My backyard is not big and we will be in the garage. I need help with a theme and ideas for what to do. There will be about 8-9 teen girls, 13-14 all girly. Please help! Thank you.

a hot tub party

September 6, 2016 Flag

Basically my birthday is on the 1st of October and I am Jewish and my birthday is on a Saturday. I can't do quite a lot of stuff like watch movies or drive anything electric. I was going to do something on the Sunday, but it's a festival like the Saturday and I can't do anything then either. Thoughts?

Load More
Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningAugust 19, 2012
Kids gathered around cake at birthday.
14th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Daughters Horse Riding Daddy
Raising Girls
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
🎉
🎄