14th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls

Category Planning
A 14th celebration can be a challenge to plan for these energetic young teens. This guide contains 14th birthday party ideas for girls.

I'm turning 14 in 2 weeks and I don't know what to do for my party. I'm an emo girl and all of my friends are also emo! They love partying and so do I, but my parents are strict and would never let me have a party at home without their supervision! I just want to go some where and do something where they might leave me alone and I could actually have fun! Any suggestions?

By Aiden

Top Comment

Go bowling at night. They turn on the disco lights and it's a bunch of fun. Not to mention they play really emo music. Pretty affordable too.

Want an original 14th girl birthday party? Last year for my 14th, me and my friends all dressed up like our favorite characters from the movie premiere we were going to see (The Hunger Games). None of the guys dressed up but it was still fun. We hung around, got food, went people watching and then went back to my house after the guys left. We got in ridiculous pajamas and played Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, we prank called people and then put on a bunch of glow-in-the-dark stuff and ran around the park. We even had a strobe light dance party.

It was really fun and I think it was perfect for my age group. Hope this is helpful :)

Hi,

Lots of young teenagers like myself love photobooths. It is quite easy to set one up. Just get some streamers or something for a background and stick it on a blank wall. Most mac computers have a photo booth app so you could set that up. If you don't have a mac use webcamtoy. (Its a website)

At the party maybe you can do each others nails and watch movies. Maybe you could split into teams and have a cook-off?

Hope this helps and Happy Birthday!

Birthday cake with burning number fourteen candle

Planning a birthday party in a small apartment can be a challenge. This is a guide about 14th birthday party ideas for a small apartment.

It's my 14th birthday in 2 weeks. I have lots of friends that I want to invite, but not a lot of money. Last year I went shopping and this year I want to do something different. What should I do?

I would have a picnic in the park.

My birthday is October 19th and I will be turning 14 so I don't want anything babyish, but I can't have a pool party because it will be too cold. Any ideas?

Answer Was this helpful? 2

You should have an outing like go out with friends then have a sleepover or hire a hall and have a party or ask to have a party at you house then have friends stay and go out with a buch of people the next day

In June I'm going to be turning 14. I don't want a big party, as people will turn up uninvited and crash it, so I don't know what to do. I enjoy shopping, but did that last year. I have no money limit, I just want to make sure I have a great party, any ideas?

June is a great time for a pool party or picnic with music. I went to a create-your-own pinata party over the summer and it was hilariously fun, especially beating up our ugly creations outside and eating candy ;)

I'm turning 14 on the 14th of May, so it is not that far away and I need a birthday idea. I'm not really allowed one this year, but I might be moving schools at the end of this year so my parents are allowing it. It needs to be something non-expensive, but also super fun. My mum doesn't really like the whole shopping centre scavenger hunt thing. But she suggested horse riding, a great escape thing, bowling, or dinner and then a movie. She also said no sleepovers. So can anyone help me? If you can't think of any do you think any of the ones my mum suggested would be good?

P.S Where I live May is autumn so it's too cold for a pool party and I've already done ice skating so yeah please help.

Thanks TAESMLP xx

Hey Sweetie,

{..HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY GIRL..} !!!

My suggestion would be, I being a mother myself, & feel in my heart knows what's best for my child, & I sorta take after my mother, when it comes to the term "Old Fashion", =)

Which is sometimes, the best way to go about certain situations, at times.

Mom's idea's sound great, & very understanding...

Have you've thought about talking to Mom about going "Ice-skating"?

I remember, when I was about your age, I had went for my first time on my birthday, & had a blast an a unforgettable experience, I'll never forget. =)

And also, it's not that much to go & maybe Mom will love the idea?.

I hope, I helped with your deciding sweetheart .

Always remember, it's your special day, an a time to forever remember, so no matter what, make it a time you'll always remember, & never forget.

Best wishes your way hun,

An remember to always, Thank Mom for everything she has done, and show her how truly blessed you are, too not only have her as you're "Mom", but most importantly by your side, through everything.

Take care,

&

God bless

Jen.  =-) @--)---- A flower for you on your special day, you're birthday!

Hey my 14th birthday is coming up on April 17 and I have no clue what to do. Here where I am it's autumn. I am in high school and I want to have an epic party, but I only want to invite around 20-30 people (mainly girls). I am all about colour and unicorns and pics. I hope you could help.

A great idea would be for everyone to go skating at the roller rink, and celebrate there. As well, you could have a nice house party with music and cheap decorations and of course lots of cake!

It mignt be fun to have contests, especially with so many people, things like 3 legged race contest or a costume party /dress up contest where at the end of the night the best dressed gets a prize.

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas what I can do for my 14th birthday? I don't want to have it at my house so I can't do any themes or anything. I also don't want to go on one of those trampoline places or skating.
Thanks:)

How about kite flying and picnic at the park? (Providing it is breezy enough that day!)

My 14th birthday is April 4th and I have never had a party so I wanted to invite my friends somewhere. My parents said the only way that will happen is if it's at our local bowling alley. I don't want to just go to the bowling alley I want to go somewhere else. Does anyone have any cheap birthday ideas? (P.S I also am not going to just invite them to my house or a cookout. I want an actual place like a restaurant with plenty of games and group activities.)

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Anonymous

Go to Dave and Busters and have fun it's your day

My daughter is having a birthday and I want to do something special for her. She loves the performing arts and has tons of friends. We would have around 50-75 people at her party, but I want to keep it below $500. Since we are in LA, we don't know where to have her bday party. A selfie booth would be great so the kids could take pictures, but I don't know of any companies that do that. Any ideas/help would be great!

Take a couple of friends to Great Wolf Lodge for overnight (2 days, 1 night), if you live near one. It is great for every age. Or, you could check out children's hair salons. Many them have special arrangements for parties (limos pick up and return home), girls get special treatment, hair done and nails polished. If you live near a Painting with a Twist, you can have a party there. Each girl gets to paint a picture to be proud of and gets to take it home. Last, but not least, have a tea party. You can do this at home, but it so much easier and really more fun to go to a tea room. Tea Rooms usually have a closet of vintage boas, etc. that the girls can choose to dress in while being served.

My 14th bday is in a week I want to do something fun so that the people I invite come. Last year was my worst bday I could say, because it was just me and my bestfriend and the pizza. My cake wasn't good and we only watched movies and did prank calls it was so boring. This year I want to go somewhere with about six friends. I want to have a good lunch and after I would invite a couple of them to have a sleepover, but where should I go. Please help asap!

A good lunch is different things to different people. Take them to a place with many choices. They could all come back to your house for cake. If you are going to have a sleepover, you will have to provide dinner and breakfast the next morning, so keep that in mind. You may want to take your friends out for dinner, not lunch. The way you have it planned is a very long time, and if you don't have a lot of activities planned your guests will get bored.

I am having my 14th birthday party at home, but I don't know what to do. There will be girls and boys there. I am a tomboy, I don't really like girly stuff. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

playing online group questionnaires or would you rather is a great way to keep everything upbeat and fun, spin the bottle is a no no (lol) results in peer pressure and award situations. as an alternative truth or dare/ truth truth is a better option. having trending music and a song selection 'booth' or corner is always a plus, a snack bar with cupcakes, chips, candy and pop is a must. a open space to sit and play these games are typical. is possible having a tv with a game console, for people who don't like dancing is a great way to try and include everyone. mario cart, just dance, pac man party and multiplayer games are crucial. with these key steps theres no doubt your party will be one to remember have a great birthday and i hope i helped. ;)

My birthday is coming up in April 2017 and I'm turning 14. I want to try something different this year, like maybe a few ideas that are cheap and fun. I was thinking of going paintballing and going karting. I am planning on inviting my close friend to the event, but she has a older sister that is a few years older and I don't want to be rude and not invite her. What should I do? Please help.

If you genuinely do not want the older sister to come, you could say that you are only allowed to bring one guest with you. Mini golf isn't too pricey and is fun too, if you wanted another option.

My birthday is on August 12th. I'll be turning 14 in a couple months, but I don't know what to do for my birthday. I have 6 people coming to my birthday party that's all my best friends. I am a girly girl, but I don't know what to do for my party. Okay so my cousin said that I can have a party or whatever I want to do for my birthday, but just have to tell her what I want to do by my birthday. Then I should get it all planned out and stuff, but I'm trying to figure out what I want to do for my birthday with all my friends.

If you want to keep the party at home you could watch a couple of movies (Netflix or rent from Redbox), a mini spa day at home, like do your nails and makeup, get your favorite food and candy.

So my birthday is coming up in a couple of months and I still don't know what to do? I was thinking about going shopping or something, but I want to do something different. It can be slightly pricey (up to £150, approximately $180). I want to do something that can either have loads of people coming (20-30) or only a few! I need ideas so if you have any please let me know.

Thank You x

Often times we have taken our daughters on a date and enjoy dinner and a movie. Sometimes extended family joins us at the restaurant (at their expense) or we enjoy cake & ice cream at home.

I will be turning 14 in January. I have my friends, but I don't really know what to do. I want to have a dinner, but only with my close 2 friends. What should I do with my other 3 friends that aren't as close to me?

Find your local YMCA or ask local hotels ( many offer day passes to swim at their pool for a fee) and enjoy summer fun of swimming in January!

YMCA's even have saunas and spas for pampering and even various fun classes like spinning!

My one daughters birthday is in January and she always hated that it was too cold to be outside so this just flips the whole cold feel of the season, with fun for everyone!

I'm turning 14 in two weeks and I literally have no money to spend for a birthday party, but my house is super small and I'm embarrassed to have people over. Plus my room is a bit babyish. I can't transport my 8 friends anywhere because my trucks are too small. I also don't want people over because I have 3 cats, a dog, a snake, a fish, a way older brother, a little sister, and way too strict of parents. Can someone help?

You could always just spend time in the local mall. Trying on outfits without actually buying them can be really fun. If you wanted to do more then that get your parents to make like a shopping list sort of thing and you have to go around to all these shops try things on, snap a photo and move on with the next clue. If you don't want to do it in a shopping mall you could do it around the city if your parents will allow you to and you and your friends could get into teams and have a race around the city snapping pics.

So my birthday is on the 29th of June, but I can't have it til after. I have no idea what type of party I want and I'm inviting around 7 people. What should I do?

i dont have much to say but we have the same birthday mounth date and year :)

So I'm having a birthday party on July 10 and I'm turning 14. I have no idea what to do. It's in my backyard mostly and might be in my house. My backyard is not big and we will be in the garage. I need help with a theme and ideas for what to do. There will be about 8-9 teen girls, 13-14 all girly. Please help! Thank you.

a hot tub party

Load More