Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Preventing Holiday Snacking

When going to a party or get together, take a small toothbrush and a minty flavored toothpaste. Brushing your teeth acts as a natural appetite suppressant, and anti-snacking strategy because of the mint in the toothpaste. So, after you have eaten what you desire, go brush your teeth really well and along with clean teeth, you will have no desire to eat any more sweets or other things you would rather no indulge. Now you can go on to snack another day.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By SuzyQ82 [2]11/14/2011

Best idea ever. I normally brush well each night to attain this no-more-snacking feeling (as I tend to be a night-time snacker) but I never thought to try to do this at a holiday gathering! Smart! Thank you!

By Robyn Fed [388]11/01/2010

Hey Cett,
Glad to hear from you, I have noticed that when I brush my teeth I neither want to eat or drink anything!
Blessings,

Robyn

By cettina [74]10/30/2010

Hey Robyn! Cett here. Great idea! Everybody tends to overeat during the holidays and this is an easy way not to overdo it. I'm not a drinker but I would imagine that even booze won't taste so good after minty flavored toothpaste which is an even better idea!

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.