Lighted Rotating Moving Picture

What do you call one of those pictures that are framed, with a light bulb in the back, so that the figures on the picture look like they are rotating?



By Holly from Richardson, TX

December 21, 20090 found this helpful

Do you mean the antique ones?

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
December 21, 20090 found this helpful

Are you speaking of M P or Neon lights? You can search for -Lighted Rotating Moving Picture- you will see info, good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
December 22, 20090 found this helpful

Not an antique. Just something that was popular in the 1950's.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
December 23, 20090 found this helpful

I suspect you mean a zoetrope. Take a look:

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
December 24, 20090 found this helpful

Nope, but thanks for the zoetrope suggestion. This looks like a framed picture, like you'd hang on your living room wall, but the figures in it seem to move due to the lights in the back of the picture.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Consumer Advice General AdviceDecember 21, 2009
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
stings of beads and lights
Ideas for Making Lighted Home Decor
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
Christmas Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 2:33:40 PM on in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!