Is It Safe to Drink Expired Gatorade?

I was drinking a Gatorade dated December 10 2010, today's date is April 20, 2011. I'm really scared now due to the chemicals that are in these liquids. Is it dangerous?

By Marlene

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

As long as it was in a sealed container, you should be fine. Most products like that are safe long after the date given.

I am sure it was fine, it hasn't been expired that long but I wouldn't knowingly do it. Check your dates to be sure next time.

Expiry dates are a 'sell by date' guideline for retailers so I personally wouldn't worry about that date having been four short months ago as long as it was sealed.

Call the number on the bottle. I would presume that if iit tasted okay it was fine.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food Safety AdviceApril 20, 2011
Softening Hard Powder Drink Mix
Softening Hard Powdered Drink Mix
Hot Lemon Drink
Hot Lemon Drink Recipes
cover tea drink
Keep Bugs Out Of Your Drink
Homemade Gatorade
Homemade Gatorade Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 3:26:53 AM on 10.0.2.245 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.