Is It Safe to Drink Expired Gatorade?

I was drinking a Gatorade dated December 10 2010, today's date is April 20, 2011. I'm really scared now due to the chemicals that are in these liquids. Is it dangerous?

By Marlene

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

As long as it was in a sealed container, you should be fine. Most products like that are safe long after the date given.

I am sure it was fine, it hasn't been expired that long but I wouldn't knowingly do it. Check your dates to be sure next time.

Expiry dates are a 'sell by date' guideline for retailers so I personally wouldn't worry about that date having been four short months ago as long as it was sealed.

Call the number on the bottle. I would presume that if iit tasted okay it was fine.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food Safety AdviceApril 20, 2011
Softening Hard Powder Drink Mix
Softening Hard Powdered Drink Mix
Hot Lemon Drink
Hot Lemon Drink Recipes
cover tea drink
Keep Bugs Out Of Your Drink
Homemade Gatorade
Homemade Gatorade Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:12:01 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.