Making Choco Jelly
June 11, 2019
Coffee jelly is a unique dessert to serve, especially to those coffee lovers out there. Now I will try to change the concept of coffee jelly into choco for the kids and those who love chocolate.
- 1 cup chocolate drink powder
- 1 packet clear gelatin
- 1 can (370 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 can (300 ml) condensed milk
- 1 pack/box (250 ml) all purpose cream (chilled 30 minutes before use)
- 3/4 cup water
- Melt gelatin in 1/4 cup evaporated milk.
- Add the chocolate powdered milk drink. Continue stirring until everything melts.
- Add 3/4 cup water, while stirring mixture.
- Place over low heat and continue to stir until near boil.
- Remove from heat and transfer into a container. Chill for 1 hour to set.
- When choco jelly sets, slice it into cubes. Set aside back in fridge.
- Mix together all purpose cream, condensed milk, and the remaining evaporated milk. Stir mixture very well to evenly combine.
- Drop in the choco jelly cubes and put back into fridge for another hour.
- Best served when chilled.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.