Marketing with Muffins

I own and operate a bed and breakfast. Since there are people in my town that will never need to stay at my bed and breakfast I still like to offer them a taste of what I have to offer in the event that relatives and/or friends might need lodging.

So when I have left over muffins that morning I bring them with me and offer them at the bank, the hairdressers, the dry cleaners, the grocery store clerk, etc. It's simple marketing but I've received many referrals doing this. Also add your business card when you give a muffin to each person.

By joesgirl

You should also offer to sell muffins and other treats to the people you have given your samples to. Sometimes guests stay at the host's house, making it very hard for the host to cook all this extra yummy stuff. Maybe some of them would like to special order from you.

Im starting business selling muffins and a friend of mine said to researsgthe target audience of muffins. who would the target audience be?

Muffin head

Two road signs, one says Marketing, the other says Strategy.
Marketing Your Business on a Shoestring Budget
Business and Legal BusinessSeptember 7, 2004
Blueberry Muffins
Freezing Muffins
Making Snow Muffins
Homemade Blueberry Muffins
Making Homemade Muffins
Cornbread Muffins
Corn Muffin Recipes