Reuse Pet Food Bag Under Litter Box

I always keep newspaper under the litter boxes in case of "accidents". I found by cutting off the bottoms of the food bags, washing them and laying them flat; that they work well under the newspaper to keep any moisture away for the flooring.

By hoptownracer1 from USA

I like to use the big dog food bags to put the used kitty litter in them and then it doesn't break open and the plastic in it contains the odors very well! I also use an entire box of baking soda under the kitty litter in the litter box to control odors. It works nicely. Robyn

Oops, I forgot to mention the type of pet food bags I am talking about; they are the real sturdy plastic kind made from Duraweave. I really like the suggestions about using the paper pet food bags to put used litter in. I will definitely use that idea! Thanks!

Reusing Pet Food Bags
Reusing Pet Food Bags
Pets CatsApril 26, 2010
Dog Food Bag Rug
Making a Dog Food Bag Rug
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Craft Organizer From Dog Food Bag
Making an Organizer from Pet Food Bags