Gift Ideas for a Dallas Cowboys Fan

I am trying to find gift ideas for my boyfriend. He is a Dallas Cowboys fan and I am on a limited income.

By Meredith from Wilkes Barre, PA

Does he like to barbecue during the warm weather on an outdoor grill? If you sew you can make him a full length apron from fabric with the Dallas Cowboys logo. Or what would take less fabric would be to make a Dallas Cowboys throw pillow.

If you can spend $19.98 plus shipping, catalog companies such as Carol Wright Gifts have those "Snuggies" (wearable fleece throws) in most of the football team designs. I plan to get one for my son, also a Cowboys fan. They are great for putting over one in a recliner while watching the game, and don't look "sissy!" Just go to a catalog site and search for the item. Cay from FL

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceNovember 16, 2010
Child in Indian Costume
Making a Chief (Indian) Costume
Refurbished a Ceiling Fan
Refurbishing a Ceiling Fan
Dallas Skyline
Dallas/Ft. Worth Frugal Travel Guide
Ceiling Fan
Repairing a Wobbly Ceiling Fan