I need serious help. I have a white carpet and I caught my grandkids eating strawberries on it! Unfortunately, it wasn't until AFTER they got some on my carpet. I tried to clean it with the new Orange cleaner that has come out, now I have strawberries with the orange color in my carpet. Please someone help me to get it out. I'd be forever grateful.
OH NO! There is a great cleaner at Walmart, called Folex (it is a little more expensive, but lasts longer, and has 100% money back guarantee) It may get the strawberries, but those orange oil based cleaners are quite another! If it doesnt work, and your carpet is true white, I'd try peroxide (bleach may destroy your sealant if you have it!) GOOD LUCK!
get some oxy clean .put in warm water and put in bottle andputon spot .Use towel to absorb water
I don't have white carpet but I do have light grey. I use a product called SPOT SHOT that I buy at Wal-Mart. I just spray it on a spot(even red stains) and the spot almost disappears instantly. I rub with a dry clean clot and the stain is gone!
My niece just spilled strawberry smoothie on mine thanks for the help guys
use windex - i've been using it for years on my carpet and it gets ALL stains out
We just had a strawberry smoothie spill and thanks to the windex suggestion we are all cleaned up in now time. Thanks!
My daughter just finished eating strawberries and then vomited on our beige carpet. I used Shout for carpets and there was still a pink stain after several attempts of spraying and scrubbing. Then I tried the Windex. Sprayed it on and let if for a few minutes and looks like it came right out. Just waiting for it to dry.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!