Shampoo for Hair Loss

I have a hair loss problem. Please tell me which shampoo is good for my hair?

bhuvana

Use Suave. It's a purple bottle. Right on the bottle it says better for strengthening hair than redken.

Use shampoo with biotin in it. Jason brand makes one that's sold at a health food store in Houston, TX USA called Whole Foods Market. They also have a website and so does Jason. Also, don't use shampoos or conditioners with sodium lauryl sulfates in them. There are other 'sulfates' in products too, but I just can't remember exactly what they're called. But you'll recognize them.

I also take an herb called horsetail and my hair grew back when I had thyroid disease. My hair fell out in clumps. My hairdresser was shocked. My hair also got dull, frizzy - like old people's hair, sorry, but like seniors hair. I took 2 capsules three times a day. But PLEASE remember that herbs are MEDICINES and should be treated with care.

Tell your doctor if you can take herbs with any medication you're taking. I found out I can't take ginko baloba because of some medication I'm on. Who knew? Good luck and God bless you. I know how dispairing I felt when my hair fell out. But it's back now and my hair barely comes out at all when I wash it. I hope you have a solution very soon.

Hair loss is a chemical imbalance, hormonal changes or just plain genetics ... Healthy foods and exercise will do far more for you than any shampoo or topical treatment ...

Nioxin scalp therapy is a conditioner that moisturizes and energizes the scalp. 0 out of 10 people perceive a thickening effect. My son uses it for his hair loss and has good results. He purchased his at a barbershop/hair salon. This is good for hair loss because it treats the scalp and roots of the hair rather than just thickening what you have left.

He also uses Sunsilk shampoo and hair products that are for volume. They seem to make his fine hair look like more hair and leave it shiny. Hes had a problem with some hair products making the scalp shine and that only exacerbates the problem. lol

I had this same problem also and used Folicure Shampoo you can find it at Sally Beauty Supply Stores. It is excellent. My problem went away. Now I use Suave in the purple bottle the one that says on the bottle better for strengthening hair than redken because it costs a lot less, but it still is excellent!

Ever tried soap nuts shampoo? It is a totally natural product & gets rid of the chemicals that cause hair loss. Good info on it at http://www.buysoapnuts.com/hair-loss.html

I suggest trying all natural shampoos or baby shampoo.

For hair loss Fruictics shampoo is too good. Hair growth will be increased and hair loss will be under control.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Hair LossNovember 14, 2008
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dog Loosing Hair
Remedies for Hair Loss in Dogs
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄
🍂