Using Aloe Vera for Hair Regrowth

Category Hair Loss
Aloe vera can benefit your hair and scalp, and some have experienced hair growth. This is a guide about using aloe vera for hair regrowth.

Can I use Aloe Vera plant directly on my hair? It is falling out and I want to help it regrow. If yes, how?

By smita

Answers

Best Answer

I wouldn't just use aloe vera. If it is patchy hair loss it is a form of alopecia which I have. I am under the care of a dermatologist who injects cortisone and then I use a liquid medicine which is also prescribed and then at night I use Minoxidil 2% for women. Before you do anything to compromise your scalp see a doctor. My Ferritin levels were at 30 and the dermatologist wanted it at 100 for proper hair growth so I had to take iron too. Too much iron creates problems too. My thyroid medication was doing its job.

There are many reasons for hair loss so see a doc and go from there before the problem gets out of hand.
I also use special shampoo and conditioner sold at salons. Edie

How can I use Aloe Vera plant for my hair? It is falling out and I want to help it regrow.

Mohini

Answers:

Using Aloe Vera For Hair Regrowth

I had the same problem after having 2 babies, close in age. I was exhausted. I take 1 tsp. of Cod Liver Oil every day. I am happy to say my hair has grown back in and is still growing. It also gives me a lot more energy. I only buy good quality fish oil at our local health food store. It is flavored like orange, lemon, or berry. Do not buy the cheap, bulk, unrefined stuff. You get what you pay for. (10/14/2008)

By leocat