Using Aloe Vera for Hair Regrowth

Can I use Aloe Vera plant directly on my hair? It is falling out and I want to help it regrow. If yes, how?

By smita

Answers

Best Answer

I wouldn't just use aloe vera. If it is patchy hair loss it is a form of alopecia which I have. I am under the care of a dermatologist who injects cortisone and then I use a liquid medicine which is also prescribed and then at night I use Minoxidil 2% for women. Before you do anything to compromise your scalp see a doctor. My Ferritin levels were at 30 and the dermatologist wanted it at 100 for proper hair growth so I had to take iron too. Too much iron creates problems too. My thyroid medication was doing its job.

There are many reasons for hair loss so see a doc and go from there before the problem gets out of hand.
I also use special shampoo and conditioner sold at salons. Edie

Answer this Question

How can I use aloe vera plant for my hair? It is falling out and I want to help it regrow.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Hair LossJune 24, 2018
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf22365896.tip.html