Using Aloe Vera on Oily Skin

Category Oily Skin
Unless you have a allergy, you can slice open an aloe vera leaf and apply the gel to your face. This is a guide about using aloe vera on oily skin.

How can I use the aloe vera plant on my face. I don't know how to use it direct from the plant. My face is oily. Thanks.

hemlata

Answers

I cut a leaf off the plant, cut the side stickers off and slice the leaf open so that you have two flat sides. Put one in a baggie in the frig. for later. Before going to bed, Use the other to wipe your face, keeping away from eyes and mouth. You can use it on your hands/arms also. Let the aloe dry, then wash it off in the morning. You can use a tiny bit of Crisco like you would cold cream instead of Aloe. It does work very well. GG.Vi

Boil aloe vera leaf with water and then grind it into a paste. Make sure that you remove the thorns from the leaves before you boil them. Now add a few drops of honey to this paste and apply it on your face. Rinse it off with cold water after 15 minutes.