Christmas Glitter Candle Holder

I made this candle holder out of a baby food jar. The smallest baby food jars work the best.

You will need:

• 1 small baby food jar
  • Ad
  • sequins
  • school glue
  • hot glue and hot glue gun
  • glitter
  • votive candle

All you do is hot glue sequins around the top of the jar to cover the rings where the lid screws on, smear on some Elmer's glue and roll it in glitter. Hot glue your small votive candle in the bottom and you're done.

This craft is easy enough for a pre-schooler to do as long as an adult hot glues on the sequins first.

I made these for my Sunday School class last year and we lit the candles and sang "Happy Birthday" to Jesus.

By luv2craft from Normalville, PA

Candle holder made from a baby food jar and covered with glitter

That is so pretty!! Now I know how to use my sons baby food jars!! Thanks so much for the idea!!!

I really love that idea!! I am going to make those for my friends and everyone for Christmas!!! Talk about a cheap, but nice looking gift!

The idea and finished product are great, especially for the children's gift list. As impressed as I am with the project, I'm SO much more impressed with the SONG. Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JESUS.

Baby food jar Christmas tree.
Craft Ideas Using Baby Food Jars
Crafts Crafts For KidsDecember 10, 2005
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Body Glitter
Making Homemade Body Glitter
Making Homemade Glitter
Glitter Tubes on White Background
Working With Glitter