Getting Shiny, Soft Hair

Does anyone know of a hair serum or shine spray, that really makes your hair glossy? I dye my hair and although it is in fairly good condition, sometimes it looks a bit dull. I would prefer a supermarket brand, but a high end product would probably be OK too.

By happy ending

Best Answer

I found a product this past winter when the heater indoors was making my hair really frizzy during the day. Plus in winter I never let my hair stay wet so it gets blow-dried which makes it worse. The product called Garnier Fructis Style. You put it on after you wash your hair and towel dry it. I comb it through my hair backwards 100 strokes, then frontwards 100 strokes. That way it gets through to every strand. Now whether I blow dry or not, it comes out nice and soft and shiny. And manageable!

Initially it's a little high priced, but you only need a tiny bit at a time so it lasts a long time. I got my first bottle in October last year and am only on my second bottle now, in late March. And I use it every other day.

Best Answer

I use Olive Oil Sheen Spray provides natural healthy sheen to dry & thirsty hair and it's organic too. It's great!

I went to high school with a girl who had the shiniest hair I have ever seen. Quizzed her and she used mayonaise for a conditioner. But not sure if it would affect the color, check around first.

Any beauty salon will sell you a can of spray that will shine up your hair.

Eden Allure 100 Pure <em>Moroccan Argan Oil</em>

$30

from 2 stores

Eden Allure 100 Pure Moroccan Argan Oil

Moisturizing and nourishing, this natural oil gives your skin the vitality and beauty it deserves. The Vitamin F (essential fatty acids) and you don't have to buy it from this company it's too expensive. Just go to sally's and u will find it for $10 they have also shampoo and conditioner.