Hurricane Candle Holder Lamp

Here is a homemade hurricane candle lamp.

Approximate Time: 45 minutes

• plate
  • clay pot
  • butter tub
  • saucer
  • candle
  • flowers
  • hot glue and gun
  • Ad
  • spray paint
  • hurricane lamp shade or chimney

Instructions:

1. First of all spray paint all pieces and let dry.
  2. Glue the clay pot to the plate.
  3. Then glue the butter tub, and then the saucer.
  4. You can decorate as you like. I painted mine black, but you can paint and decorate any way you like. For instance you could paint white and paint or stencil on Christmas themes or hearts for Valentines Day.

By Sandy from Bluff City, TN

Thanks for the idea!

It is just lovely, can't wait to make some!!! But the little problem is, it is hard to tell if the plate, pot, or other things are upside down or right side up! Also, what do u mean by a butter pot? I am sure many other avid crafters are chomping at the bit to find this out!! Please share your expertise, Thanks, Debbie

I did a craft like this in Bible school one year. This one is just a little different, but so glad I found it b/c I have been looking a long time for someone who had the instructions. What brand of butter bowl is it that you used? This is a great craft!

sorry i didnt get back sooner i have been feeling under the weather lately. i should have been more specific. the plate is right side up. the clay pot is upside down, the bowl is right side up.the bowl in this picture is a bowl you eat out of. the saucer is right side up. the butter bowl is a country crock butter bowl without the lid. you can go to the thrift store and get the plates and the bowls use the bowls instead of the butter bowls. the bowls are the kind you eat out of.

Thank you for this pattern. I have been searching for it for years. I had one years age and enjoyed it so much.

Homemade Candle Holder
Homemade Candle Holder Ideas
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsJanuary 31, 2008
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
star jar candle holder
Glass Jar Candle Holder Ideas
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder
🎉
🎄