April Showers Bring... Pretty Rainbows!
Children get to munch on a yummy snack while creating this beautiful rainbow. We used supplies we had on hand for this easy craft.
- light blue paper
- Fruity Cheerios, Fruit Loops, or similar cereal
- cotton balls
- Draw half circles on the paper with a compass wide enough to fit a Cheerio, Fruit Loop, etc. I made lines for 6 colors of cereal we had in our box.
- Use glue to fill in the colors of the rainbow with the different colored cereal. Use the correct order of Roy G. Biv!: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. I didn't use anything for indigo.
- Glue cotton balls at each end of the rainbow. I used the large oversized cotton balls, but you could also just use several of the small regular ones.
- Allow to dry and hang for everyone to enjoy!
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
June 27, 20090 found this helpful
Very cute, I'm recommending this to Head Start.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 4:24:46 PM on 10.0.0.213 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us