Product FinderConsumer Advice

Buying Nuts and Bolts for a Sofa Bed

Please help. I bought a sofa bed. The problem I have is that it came with no nuts and bolts. Is there a way I can get that information for what I would need? I realize there are different sofa beds. But what do you recommend?

By Jose from St. Helena, CA

Measure the diameter of the hole for the bolt, and go to the hardware store and find one that matches. Ask a worker for help if you need it. Keep your receipt incase they don't fit!

If there is a manufacturers label attached it may say the make/model number. If so try the web site for the manufacturer (Google it by name ). With luck there may be a download available of the assembly instructions - these usually include a list of nuts and bolts included with the sofa. If not there may be a phone number you can call and hopefully someone helpfull will give you the information you require.