Essay About Children Growing Up

Does anybody recall an essay/opinion written by a man, about how children should grow up experiencing things that teach them certain characteristics, traits, lessons to live by. Not "Children Learn What They Live". I have had it forwarded to me in emails a couple of times but it's gone now. I thought it was a pretty good piece and would like to read it again.

Ann from MA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This may not be what you are looking for, but what comes to my mind is an essay entitled "All I Really Need I Learned in Kindergarten" by Robert Fulghum.

I have this same poem hanging on my wall in my son's room! It is by Dorothy Law Nolte. I found it by doing a Google search. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Neither of these are it - thanks anyway!

Better Living FamilyJune 4, 2008
Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
Half of a honeydew melon and slices.
Growing Honeydew Melons
Making a Chore Chart for Children
Making a Chore Chart for Children
A boy making a mean face and sticking out his tongue.
Teaching Children Good Manners
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 3:06:31 AM on 10.0.2.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.