Multipurpose Bath Products

Did you know that you can multipurpose many bath and body products? For instance, I like to purchase scented bubble bath at the dollar store and use that for my hand soap. It's not only cheaper than hand soap but, and here is what I like, it comes in so many more scent choices. Landers makes huge bottles that come in fruity scents, and my local Dollar Tree is now selling aromatherapy scented shower gels which can also be used. Hey, it's not bath n body works, but way cheaper. And a great savings (and a little bit goes a looong way!)

By Carol from Lancaster, PA

This is a good idea. I wouldn't have thought of it. I hate paying so much for liquid soap for the sinks. I will try your sugestion. Thanks a lot!

Hey, that sounds great Carol! I'll certainly try it! I'm also a thrifty person looking for a way to save a buck!.

Alma/ Near Nashville, TN.

I buy my handsoap from our local 99¢ store but never thought of using bubblebath. Thanks for the info! I think the bottles are much bigger for the same 99¢!

I bought several kinds of shampoo that did not work the way I like for my hair but they are wonderful for soft soap. Now I do it on purpose. I can chose whatever I like for scent. I also have made mine own soft soap by shaving regular hand soap into hot water. A word to the wise one bar of soap goes a long ways.

Walmart sells huge bottles of bubble bath, a bottle will last a long time in hand soap dispensers. Put it in your shower gel bottle too, soap is soap.

You can use it as dish and laundry soap, if you are ever in a bind.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsMay 15, 2008
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
🎉
🎄