Removing Crayon From Microfiber

Girl drawing with crayons on microfiber.

If your little one colored outside the lines or decided to decorate the couch, you may be looking for an easy way to remove crayon from microfiber. This is a guide about removing crayon from microfiber.

Solutions: Removing Crayon From Microfiber

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Removing Wax or Crayon from Clothes

Heat an iron. Damp a face cloth. Put the face cloth on the item of clothing with the crayon or wax to be removed. Place the hot iron on the damp face cloth and move around for 30 seconds until wax or crayon is removed.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Tip: Emory Board To Remove Crayon From Microsuede

My two year old daughter decided to add some color to our new microsuede couch using various colors of crayon, I found if you use a very fine emory board (nail file) it takes the crayon right off, just go over the markings lightly until it's gone. Fine sand paper may work also, I would test it first in a small area.

By Andrea from Wichita, KS

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Removing Crayon From Microfiber.

Question: Crayon on Microfiber

Does anyone have any tips on removing crayon from microfiber furniture?

By Leslie from Arvada, CO

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No