Getting Coupons in the Mail

How can I get coupons in the mail?

By Megan

Best Answer

Join a Yahoo Group called "Coupon Loop". The moderator sends out coupons to each loop on Monday. The person receiving them, in the loop to which she assigns you, looks through the envelope, takes the ones out that they want and the ones that are almost expired, puts more in the envelope that will not expire before 3 weeks, and sends it to the next person you are told to send it to. I've been a member for a few years and find it very helpful.

Locally, I run a free coupon club at the library. I collect coupons from friends and everyone I meet. I ask, "Do you get the Sunday Paper, do you use coupons, what do you do with the ones you don't use?" Most say, "Throw them away". Then, I ask to have them and that is how I get them. Also the club members bring the coupons they don't use each week to share. The library gives me the room free. We hold the club for 2 hrs. The first hour, I let them look through the coupons I bring and the second hour I teach them how to use the coupons to save a lot of money.

I found a website that you can get grocery coupons by mail already clipped and ready to use. Some of the bundles are actually free as well depending on how many you want. Here is the link you can check out: http://groceryc  coupons-by-mail/