Keeping the Space Over Cupboards Clean

Cleaning the space over the cupboards where dust and grime accumulate can be some job to do. If you line the area with wax paper or paper towels, it makes the cleaning easier. I have done this for the last ten years and I have very little washing to do when I do my spring and fall cleaning. Try it, it's worth the trouble.

By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario

I also line the top of my refrigerator!

Great tip! Thank you.

http://www.savingspotpourri.blogspot.com/

Those or fabric would do, and fabric wouldn't blow around if someone slammed a door.

When I have used Fablon I save the backing paper for lining shelves and cupboard tops. It works well and it's FREE.

I hate the dust in the nooks and cranny's on top of my cabinets too. But, I do like to display some items up there, instead of having it bare.

My solution was to buy foamcore board at the craft store. I bought it on sale for .99 cents each. The boards were about 2' x 3' in size.

My husband measured each cabinet top, and we cut the foamcore boards to size, snuggly fitting them in each cabinet frame.

It makes a nice, flat surface to display your decorations. And, it's easy to wipe down too.

Good idea Raymonde but I use left over rolls of wallpaper to put on top of bedroom wardrobes etc. Downstairs in the kitchen I use aluminium foil as there is less danger of it catching fire.

Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenOctober 13, 2008
House Cleaning Tips, A woman with cleaning supplies after cleaning her kitchen.
Kitchen Cleaning Tips and Tricks
Limiting Fights Over the TV
Limiting Fights Over the TV
A cat in a kitchen cabinet.
Keeping Pets Out of Cupboards
Dirty drip pan and stove top.
Keeping Electric Range Drip Pans Clean
🎉
🎄