Link: FDA Updates on Food Recalls

I was going through my email and I am subscribed to the FDA update on salmonella products, and I found a widget that keeps you updated. You can put in on the computer, and put it in favorites and then go to it. I almost bought donuts, and then it said they were recalled in a town near me, so I am glad I had the widget.

Here is where to get the widget:

Hope this helps someone.

By Racer

Thank you.

THANK YOU! With the possibility of so many federal cutbacks, it is prudent to keep up on these things ourselves. A few minutes to read an email, may save your family some pain. I encourage everyone to sign up for some of their email updates.

Just checked out that site, and am so glaad you told us about it. There is so much information there, besides recalls. Am signing up for the update e-mail. Thank you.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Food SafetyFebruary 24, 2009
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Pet Food in Bowl
Buying Pet Food
🎄
🍂