You can make one or many of these fancy and ridiculously easy towels to give as a gift or to keep for yourself.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- fingertip/hand towel(s)
- trimming, to match the towel
- thread, to match trimming
- sewing pins
- optional: thimble
- Measure the trimming against the width of the towel and cut. Measure and cut as many strips as the number of towels you're making.
- Pin the trimming to the bottom third of the towel, there's usually a strip where it's not furry, cover that with the trimming. It's fine if it doesn't cover completely.
- Sew the trimming to the towel in the simple in and out sewing technique.
- If you're presenting a few towels as a gift, fold each towel in half, roll, place in a basket, and wrap.
A gorgeous gift that looks like a million bucks!
By Esther from Baltimore
Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.
Good idea for teacher's or ladies' exchange gifts at Christmas. Thank you for sharing.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.