Fancy Fingertip Towels
You can make one or many of these fancy and ridiculously easy towels to give as a gift or to keep for yourself.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- fingertip/hand towel(s)
- trimming, to match the towel
- thread, to match trimming
- sewing pins
- optional: thimble
- Measure the trimming against the width of the towel and cut. Measure and cut as many strips as the number of towels you're making.
- Pin the trimming to the bottom third of the towel, there's usually a strip where it's not furry, cover that with the trimming. It's fine if it doesn't cover completely.
- Sew the trimming to the towel in the simple in and out sewing technique.
- If you're presenting a few towels as a gift, fold each towel in half, roll, place in a basket, and wrap.
A gorgeous gift that looks like a million bucks!
By Esther from Baltimore
Good idea for teacher's or ladies' exchange gifts at Christmas. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
In This Article
More to Explore
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on April 30, 2016 at 12:05:21 AM on 10.0.0.37 in 274 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us