Buying Mulch Bins

I heard that the county extension or county agriculture sells mulch bins to the public. Does anyone know about this are can they tell me who it is that does and how do I get ahold of them? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Angelheart from Clyde, Texas

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Well I think I would call the county extension service and ask them.They should be in the phone book.Looking on the internet for the county extension service in Callahan county,which Clyde is located from info on the internet,I found this phone number 325-854-5835.Call and ask.

Home and Garden Gardening SoilJune 14, 2006
Raking Mulch
Best Mulch for Repelling Bugs
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
Plastic Trash Bin
Uses for Plastic Trash Bins
wagon of mulch
When to Avoid Using Mulch
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:44:41 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.