Scenery: North Shore, Long Island Sound

This is a photo the beach on Long Island Sound. We are a big family: sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents etc. and all their families. We try to get together several times a year.

We vacation here for 2 weeks in the summer to fish, swim, and generally enjoy each other. It's our little piece of paradise. This is my son James on the snare drum and his friend Levi playing the pipes at sunset.

By Jan Lee

Jan, I loved the background info you gave. My two younger sons are also drummers, though we have no bagpipe players in the family to my knowledge. Thanks for sharing.

Fitting way to end the day. I can hear the haunting bagpipe and the heartbeat of the drum in my mind.

Photos ScenerySeptember 10, 2010
Jumper Cables
Jump Starting a Car Battery
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
North Dakota Christmas Charities
North Carolina Christmas Charities
🎉
🎄