Looking For Places To Go On My 16th Birthday

My 16th birthday is coming up in May and I don't know where or what to do. I don't want a party because I would prefer it to be just me and my closest friend. Any ideas or suggestions with places to go on the sunshine coast or Brisbane area? Thankyou.

By Ashleigh-rose from Sunshine Coast, QLD

Just do a google search in the area in which you are willing to travel for entertainment, fun, concert, amusement, event and family. Use a different window for each word but cover the same area. You should get several ideas for stuff you never thought about.

Hey, I'm DeMarius. I'm turning 16 this month. I still don't know what to do. Help me please. I just want it to be fun.

go bowling

I am tuning sixteen on the 13/6/2012 and I am planning a party for my sixteen. I do not no where i what it to be. I feel like a Hollywood style. So, what can I do.

by Natasha Blake

16th birthday cake.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningMarch 27, 2011
A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
16th Birthday Cake
16th Birthday Gift Ideas for Boys