Sunday School Patterns

I teach a childrens chapel group and need a pattern of the Christian soldier. I saw one on internet, but don't remember where. I need just the pieces of armor. It should be printable on regular size paper. requested by

Mary from Arkansas

When I was the Director of Children's Church for 3, 4, & 5 year old's, this site here: was my life safer when it came to just about all my needs for preparing my lessons, of course second to God's guidance. :o)

She does charge a yearly membership fee (which if you have to do a lot of preparing, it is well worth it), but she also has a lot that is available free too. Check it out.

God Bless!

Sunday School
Sunday School Craft Ideas
Crafts PaperOctober 21, 2004
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Sunday School Doing Crafts
Christian Craft Ideas for Kids
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
kid wearing a jacket
Marking Jackets for School