Homecoming Float Ideas: Tigers Vs Montezuma Braves

I'm in charge of the freshman float this year for homecoming. I don't have any ideas. Please help! We're the Tigers playing the Montezuma Braves.

By Nat_IV from Marengo, IA

Here is a float idea http://paradefloats.wordpress.com/category/cheerleading-float/

and I think it is also the year of the tiger in Chinese astrology. You might consider that.

I was homecoming queen for your school when it was still called Marengo High School back in 1957/1958. It was so long ago I can't remember what our float looked like! LOL. All I had to do was look pretty I guess.

Homecoming Float Ideas
Homecoming Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasSeptember 3, 2010
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
Three girls dressed up at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Hairstyle and Makeup Ideas
Homecoming Decorations
Homecoming Decoration Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas